Me being captured but then My cousins are here.

Sam was holding me, as I sat there watching them scream at each other. I looked over at him, scared that he was just enjoying this argument. He kissed my cheek and I look at him, confused. I was looking at Sam when they started to yell at each other. Finally, Andy came in and yelled for everyone to shut up. I jumped because he had a really loud voice. He kept yelling at the boys for yelling at each other? I hide into Sam's shoulder. He chuckled and whispered in my ear, "Your cute when your scared." He said kissing my cheek. I look at him and think here is weird.

"Baby, I think Rosa is gonna wanna wonder where I am. We have to leave, or me." I said, kissing him on the cheek. He smiled and pulled me towards him then he pulled back.

"Nope, babes. I have you captured." He nuzzled my cheek. I forget I have to go and giggle and hide my cheek away from him. He put his finger on my cheek trying to get my cheek away from my shoulder that only makes me shy away more.

"You guys are so cute." Said a voice I look over and see Jerry Smirking then I look at the boy he was sitting next to Josh. I flip him off. He laughed. Sam took this opportunity to kiss my neck and cringed because It was so new to me, I had Goosebumps on me. "See, Sam knows how to get a girl." Josh said I flipped him off again and turn around and gave them there own medicine. I took Sam's face in my hands and kissed him, then he licked my bottom lip I let him in, I positioned my self facing him. I heard the boys start to chant. Sam pulled me to him more. I loved that we actually got this far. Then I couldn't breathe and I pulled away.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." I said, kissing him again. He chuckled and pulled me away. I pout and give him a puppy looking into his eyes.

"Aw man I cant bare to see you like that." He said taking my face in his hands kissing me.

As I say I have to go to the bathroom Sam points over to where the bathroom is and I do my business. And when I came out I bumped into somebody, I said sorry but when I looked up I saw it was Alex. I'll admit he's hot and all, but dang the dude has some anger issues. He doesn't say anything and I go around him.

But he calls me again, " Hey thanks for being in the gang." He said it was a complete not happy thing with him. I raise my eyebrows.

"You sure don't sound like it does." I said, turning around and walked over to Sam. The guys were watching the tv now and something with football. Sam was on his phone not really bothering looking up when they yelled because something scored... I sat down on Sam's lap and took his phone. "No look at me." I played kissing his nose, looking down at his phone. It was a two girls and they were in there bikini's. I pout again and look closer, it was me and Rosa. We made SAM take the picture for us. "You sly dog." I say, plucking his phone into his shirt. Bringing his face to mine. He chuckled and put his hands on my hips.

"Rosa was asking where you went." Sam said as he pulled away.

"Can I go home now?" I asked, standing up, he nods.

"Andy, I'm taking her home. I might be back." He said taking my hand, swinging his hand back and forth. We walked to the door which happened to be outside of the living room.

"Where you going?" Asked a voice, we look behind us and Alex is standing there whipping his hands on his pants.

"I'm Taking her home." Sam said opening the door. Stepping out with me.

"Be careful." Alex said.

"Dude her house is only three houses down." Sam said, I slapped his shoulder ,"What?" He rubbed his shoulder.

"We know." Alex said as he closed the door.

"Ugh, just take me home." I said, he shook his head and walked with me to the house. He kissed my cheek as we walked. I smiled, Me being capture but then my cousins are here. then there was a car that speed down the road leaving smoke marks. It turned on my drive way. I look at the car like its some monster. But was I ever correct before.