So this is what death feels like.

"I love you too. We gotta go. So I will call you when I get back to there house." He said, something my hair out of my face.

"Alright be careful." I said, walking them down the stairs and walking them out of the house, Sam waved and hoped to the car, Alex taking his time it was a big SUV. The color of Steel black and the windows were tinted black as satin. 

As they drove off, I walked back into the house. I walked to the couch to see Rosa watching TV and Kaleb now where to be. Rosa looked up from the TV, smiling. 

"I missed you girl." She said hopping up, hugging me. 

"I've missed you more." I said squeezing her back.

"Kaleb had to go to his friends house and stayed there. So do you want to go to my house." Asked Rosa.

"Yeah, and Sammie went away to his friends house too, so it's just us two." I said, She smiled and hugged me again.

"Where's Sam?" He asked, looking over at his daughter.

"He went to his friends house. Boys night out." I said, looking at Rosa and smiling to her. She smiled back but it didn't reach his eyes.

"It seems like he's always at his friends house." His father said, looking away and off to space, "I'd just hope he is doing something productive with his life and not ruining it for himself." He looked back to us but his eyes were kind and filled with love, "Well I know that my two best ladies are having at least fun." He said at least.

 "Daddy I have to tell you something." Rosa said as she rubbed her arm she was kinda nervous I could tell that. I put my hand on her shoulder to reassure her, she smiled weekly to me and walked into the living room. 

 "What is it,  ka-keye-ma-hee-nay ee Kay aloha." See there Hawaiian mostly and that is a word for daughter but they don't have the accent of it they are just decedents of  Hawaiians. 

"Uh I'm dating someone." She said as she looked away from his face as he took it in. 

"Who is it  ka-keye  ma-hee-nay ee Kay aloha?" He asked after what seemed forever.

"Kaleb, her brother." She said as she pointed to me. He looked at me, didn't smile. 

"And is your brother good for my daughter?" He asked, he wasn't mad or anything and he was looking at me so I had to tell the truth he is a officer and he knew who was lying to him.

"Yes, my brother is what she needs. He isn't a threat, and he will be here  to pick me up tomorrow." I said, smiling at him

"I want to meat this young man." He said looking at Rosa, "Now go do something in your room, Rosa." He said. "It's good to see you too, Rocky." He smiled over to me. I smiled and looked at Rosa she nod her head. I just couldn't do it. I pleaded her with my eyes, she nodded.

"Daddy, Rocky is dating Sam." She said as he looked up from what he was doing. He looked at me raising his eyebrows.

"Now, Rocky is a good girl and she is good for Samuel. I am approving of it." He said as he smiled, I smiled really big.

"Thank you Mister Valentin." I said, Rosa walked over to me and walked up the stairs. I followed her. 

"You are so lucky Rock." She said as she had envy written on her face.

"Rosa he will love my brother. But you are his daughter." I said as we walked into her room.

 "I just have a feeling that he wont really like Kaleb all to well," She said, closing the door and looked down, the anxious look was written on her face, I pulled her to me.