Chapter Seven

-Okai guys get ready for... My first ever smut, ever. When you read this you probably won't think that it's my first time writing smut but it is. I hope enjoy my sucky smut XD Song: Roll Deep by HyunA ft. Ilhoon from BTOB..... Also I wrote this right next to my family at the kitchen table-

Words: 918

-RECAP-

Jimin pushed Yoongi against the door closing it then growled in his ear seductively," You' have been a very bad boy, Kitten."

------------------------------

-Now-

Yoongi was gasping on his bed with Jimin hovering over him. They smile mischievously at each other, Jimin scanning the red/ purple marks he left on Yoongi's precious milky white skin, Yoongi was playing with Jimin's tie.

"What was the point of wearing nice clothes when they are all going to come off anyway," Yoongi whispered pulling Jimin by his tie making their lips collide.

There lips moved together in perfect sync, the kiss filled with passion and need while Yoongi's arms wrapped around Jimin's neck while Jimin's smaller hands were on Yoongi's smooth thighs. All that passion stopped when Jimin asked for an entrance but Yoongi didn't allow. Jimin got impatient so he smacked Yoongi's thigh getting a moan from the hybrid. Jimin took this chance to slip his tongue in Yoongi's warm cavern.

Jimin's tongue swirled around the others, swallowing the hybrids needy moans. Yoongi tried to fight for dominance but he couldn't when Jimin sucked on his tongue and palmed him through his boxers. The hybrid felt weak at the human's touch when he started making another mark on his skin.

"D-daddy," Yoongi stuttered as he moaned.

Jimin was rubbing up and down Yoongi's thighs while the hybrid untied Jimin's tie and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Once they were only left in their boxers they started grinding up against each other for friction while Jimin left kisses on the hybrid's neck.

"What do you want, baby," Jimin asked in a seductive growl against Yoongi's ear.

"Y-you," Yoongi whispered.

"What," Jimin asked.

"I want you," Yoongi said a bit louder.

"Want me to what," Jimin teased.

"Fuck me," Yoongi whined.

"Ask correctly kitten," Jimin demanded going down to suck on Yoongi's nipple.

Yoongi could barley utter a word from all the pleasure he was getting. The Hybrid pulled on Jimin's hair as the other swirled his tongue on the now hardened bud moving on to the next one.

"Daddy, I want you to fuck me. I want your cock inside of me," Yoongi begged.

"You sure," Jimin asked.

"I can take it, I will make my daddy proud," Yoongi said smiling.

Jimin smirked," Okay but don't blame me if you can't play at the games tomorrow."

Yoongi nodded pulling Jimin down to another make out session. It was the same as before just more needy and lustful. Jimin took his tie from before and tied Yoongi's hands above his head to the bed frame.

Thin layers of sweat covered them as Yoongi whined to be released, but Jimin wasn't having none of it

Thin layers of sweat covered them as Yoongi whined to be released, but Jimin wasn't having none of it. He kissed down the hybrid's body making the other whimper as he got close to his Netherlands. Yoongi kept watching Jimin's every move and at some point they made eye contact. A smirk was plastered on Jimin's face as he motioned to Yoongi's lower region and the other nodded. Yoongi watched the sexy scene of Jimin pulling down his boxers with only his teeth.

"Do you want prep," Jimin asked his hand make his way to Yoongi's shaft.

"No daddy, I can take it," Yoongi panted.

Jimin stroked Yoongi up and down making the hybrid moan out. This hand rubbed against his balls and then made his way back up to collect precum from the tip.

"D-daddy," Yoongi moaned.

Jimin kept stroking at a slow pace until Yoongi was whining and bucking his hips for more friction. His head pushing back unto his pillow. his lips parted, panting while he fucked Jimin's hand at a fast pace.

"Imma-," Yoongi yelled.

"No you can't yet kitten," Jimin said pushing Yoongi's hips down with one hand as he pulled the other away from the hybrid's dick.

"But daddy," Yoongi whined from the lose in contact and everything.

"Condom and lube," Jimin asked.

"Neither, I want you to fill me up when your done," Yoongi whispered seductively.

Jimin pulled down his own boxers and threw them to the floor. He then hovered over the mint haired boy with a sexy smirk plastered on his face.

"Awe baby you look so good like this," Jimin growled throwing Yoongi's legs over his shoulder so he can position himself and go in deep.

Yoongi moaned out loudly when Jimin slammed himself inside of him. The room was filled with skin slapping and moans. 'Faster's, Deeper's, and Harder's' filled Jimin's ears as he did as told. Their release was hard Yoongi's cum going all over his and Jimin's chest while Jimin's cum filled Yoongi to his brim.

Jimin pulled out and got up to get a napkin to clean him and Yoongi up but by they time he got back the hybrid was sleeping. Jimin wiped them both up and disposed of the napkin. He pulled clean boxers on them and picked up around the room. He also released the boys wrists of his tie putting it with his clothes. 

Jimin placed a kiss on Yoongi's forehead and whispered a quiet 'Good Night'. Jimin pulled the other into him and like that they fell asleep.