Epilogue

-This is goodbye from this book and to the next... I hope you will continue on supporting me and hopefully read the sequel which I planned to have more of a plot but It's still kinky and smut filled so enjoy P.S. I took down the Verkwan story I'll re-post it when it's ready and this has smut so XD get holy water-

words: 1663

It's been 5 years Yoongi and Jimin are now 23 years old and Jimin is constantly working for Yoonmin Industry while Yoongi is felt at home, alone. Yoongi hasn't been getting near as much attention as he should but today when he work up at noon it was unbearable.

Yoongi's body felt hot, he has a painful hard-on, and cum running down his thighs. He ached his back and he thrashed around whining in a needy manner. He clumsily grabbed his phone from his night stand a dialed up Jimin.

"Kitten I'm in a meeting right now," Jimin growled,"  It's nearly over wait a bit."

"Daddy~," Yoongi whined panting erotically into the phone," I need you."

Jimin bit his lip at how hot Yoongi sounded other the phone but, he need to get back to work.

"I have to go back to the meeting baby boy," Jimin said apologetically.

"But-," Yoongi cried.

"Wait a bit," Jimin said before hanging up.

Yoongi bit his lip and decided to tease his daddy instead. He clicked on the camera app and switch it to video, sending it to Jimin leaving a little treat. 

--

Jimin sat in the conference room tapping his pen against the mahogany table waiting for the meeting to end. The phone in his pocket vibrated but he ignored it until later when he got in the car to drive back to his company. Jimin played the video and turned up the volume a bit.

Yoongi rubbed his hands against his body panting and whining for more attention. His hands grabbed a dildo and rubbed it against his pantie clothed crotch grinding against the toy moaning. Jimin watch as the outline of yoongi's tip poured pre-cum through the fabric. Yoongi teased his bud and moaned out his owner. Then the video stopped.

Jimin immediately called Yoongi after.

"Daddy~ Are you going to come play with me now," Yoongi asked innocently.

"Now go be the good slut you are and be ready for me," Jimin growled through the phone letting Yoongi rush to their room," I'll be home in a bit."

Jimin was soon home and when to go get things to pleasure his kitten with. Walking back to his room greeted by Yoongi in a light blue stockings with a little skirt and a black collar rested on his body while he sat on his knees ready for his daddy.

 Walking back to his room greeted by Yoongi in a light blue stockings with a little skirt and a black collar rested on his body while he sat on his knees ready for his daddy

"Awe baby you looks so fucking hot," Jimin groaned, seductively.

"I'm ready for daddy," Yoongi spoke softly.