Chapter Seventeen

Words: 821

Say the name... seventeen! Sorry I had too. Sadly the book will come too an end usually all my books only go to the twentieth chapter so basically I think I have six more parts to updated. I thank you all on how far you've taken this book I will be starting a seventeen BOYXBOY one soon ships include JeongCheol, SoonHoon, Meanie, VerKwanShua, Junhao, and DinoxDK I am sorry if you don't accept these ships but I don't ship anything other then these i literally despised Jihan too and idk why I just find it super cringe :/ sorry...

Also Stan Topp Dogg because they are my hoes so left to right B-Joo, Nakta, Hojoon, Yano, Sangdo, Hansol, A-TOM, Xero, P-Goon, and Jenissi

Also Stan Topp Dogg because they are my hoes so left to right B-Joo, Nakta, Hojoon, Yano, Sangdo, Hansol, A-TOM, Xero, P-Goon, and Jenissi. B-Joo, Hansol, Xero, and Jenissi are my mains I can't pick because I'm a hoe... The song above is also theres it's called 'The Beat' and is the only song with the current ten members... Enjoy :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi woke up cold and alone. He thought that Jimin would at least stay like usual to cuddle in the mornings, but he wasn't there. He was left with his bruised wrists and ankles, rope burns and hickies covers his chest and neck, and Scratch marks that were along his ass down his thighs. Yoongi's pain was unbearable yet he liked it, no he loved it. He likes how Jimin is a cold hearted cocky bastard to him, he liked how he left him in his own cum whining for more, or how he tied him down and spanked him... he was intoxicated by Jimin's ways and he just couldn't help but love it.

"Yoongi-ah," his parent Seokjin called out.

Yoongi started freaking out because how was he going to cover up everything Jimin did to him up. A few minutes later a giant lump of covers was plopping down the stairs.

"Are you sick?"

Jin rushed over the Yoongi patting him to feel for temperature. Yoongi's cheeks suddenly puffed up with liquids. He rushed to the bathroom and poured out his stomach.

"Yoongi-ah are you pregnant," Jin asked.

"Eomma, I haven't even been through heat yet," Yoongi complained.

"That's right... Maybe you have the stomach flu," Jin stated," We should bring you to the doctor."

"No eomma, no please no," Yoongi whined tears falling upon his face.

"Hey, hey, don't cry," Jin stated crouching down to wipe Yoongi's tear and kisses his forehead," get ready at least I need to take you to Min inc. you need to give a speech."

Yoongi's eyes widened," eomma why?"

"It's okay, I wrote it well for you," Jin said.

"But what about all the people," Yoongi asked.

"Darling, it's okay," Jin said then stands back up," come on chop-chop."

Yoongi walked into the giant skyscraper crowded by flashing lights from the cameras, noisy reporters, and bombarding fans. Yoongi greeted with a small smile and tiny waves greeting everyone around him. Foundation covered the marks that littered Yoongi's skin and yes, his eomma Jin helped a bit. Jin kind of figured it out after awhile and this was kind of his plan all along.

The body guards opened the doors for Yoongi and Seokjin since Namjoon was already in the conference meeting. In the elevator Eomma Jin was fixing up Yoongi's outfit, hair, and make up making sure he looked his best.

"Eomma why didn't you become a stylist instead," Yoongi asked his giant kitten eyes looked up in wonderment to his mother.

"That's why I'm here," Seokjin replied.

"What do you mean," Yoongi said confusion written all over his face.

Jin sighed," I was a nice day like today and I was signed to become a stylist at this company by your appa's appa."

"So, halabeoji (grandpa)," Yoongi stated.

Eomma nodded," I was in the elevator right where you were standing my eomma was fixing me up just like I am with you," Jin stated, smiling slightly brushing off Yoongi's shoulder from the lint," the minute I stepped out of this elevator I meet your appa."

Jin chuckled a bit remembering was happened.

"Then what happen," Yoongi asked tightening his tie a bit.

The older backed away but was still looking at Yoongi," He spilled his iced coffee all over my favorite outfit he apologized about fifty times before taking me to get changed before the meeting with halabeoji. So I was a stylist I just ended up marring the chairman of Min Inc. which is why we are here, destiny is always around the corner."

Ding!

The elevator chimed and the two started walking not long after someone bumped into Yoongi. The blonde gasped, feeling liquids stain his outfit and the smell of coffee. The clothes slightly stuck to his small frame, making the short boy uncomfortable.

"Are you serious?"

"I'm so sorry, Yoongi," the person apologized, but he sounded vaguely familiar.

The two looked up and their eyes met, brown to brown, destiny to destiny.

"Jimin?"

---------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry but this chapter and next chapter I don't think will contain any smut, but soon wait for it.