Chapter Fifteen

Words: 608

[Unedited]

Chapter Fifteen; Trouble

"Yoongi I'm sorry but I'm going to have to send you to the prinicipals office," Mr. Zhang in a shameful voice.

"Please sir don't do that," Yoongi whimpered pouting at the teacher like a child.

"Okay, but we still have to call your parents," the teacher replied.

Yoongi nodded and followed the teacher into the room. It was embarrassing to have all eyes on him as he walked to the phone in the corner of the room.

Jimin was checking him out smirking while the boy picked up the phone with shaking hands dialing momma Jin's phone number.

The thing about this whole thing was that he had to put his call on speaker so the whole class could hear.

"Hello Min Seokjin speaking," His mothers soft voice rang through the speaker the class went silent after hearing his mom's angeletic voice.

"Um... hello mom," Yoongi greeted.

"What is it Yoongi? I got a cake baking and I have to deliver it to a buisness meeting also you'll home alone till eleven pm. Anyway what was it you wanted to say," Jin ranted a bit but also came back the point of this conversation.

"I got in trouble eomma," Yoongi stated.

There was some shuffling on the line then a heavy sigh.

"Min Yoongi wont tell me your cursing in front the class again. Like seriously yoongi what made you so sassy," Jin said.

Yoongi sighed and saw the teacher walk up by him.

"Ms. Jin-," the teacher tried but got cut off.

"Ms., MS.! If anything it would be misses okay I am married to a beautiful man by the name Min Namjoon the head of Min's incorporated so if you want to keep your job I would suggest you take your nasty crusty ass somewhere else because I have have the capability to do that. By the the way im a male there is no girl in this same sex relationship so please kindly back the F-up because I'm only here to talk to my son and his future husband. Jimin honey are you there," Jin ranted to the teacher calming his tits down so he could sweetly talk the two teens boys.

"Im here Mr. Seokjin," Jimin announced walking up to the phone as rhe teacger backed up as asked.

"Please calm me Jin," Jin said sweetly," but now that Yoongi is in trouble and I have to go out... Can you babysit him for me?"

"Eomma Im not a baby," yoongi whined.

"Yeah but Your my child so therefore your still my baby," Jin stated.

"I will do Jin, I'll take great care of him," Jimin said with a light smirk on his face.

"Dont break anything. I got to go my cake is done bye," Jin said and hung up.

Yoongi gave the teacher a smug smile and walked back to his seat right when the bell rang.

Yoongi packed his stuff and went to go to his next class but Jimin stopped him for a couple seconds.

"Awe kitten 3 to 11 might as well spend the night at your place. Thats eight hour of just us. Think about all the toys we could use, Think about all the time daddy could make you cum... I'll have you seeing stars sweetheart," Jimin growled hotly into his ear and then walked way.

Yoongi was soaked with his own precum from his pulsing organ that was against the laced fabric and he could feel how moist his panties were against his dry skin. Jimin really wasnt helping either and sadly he had to wait till they got home.