Chapter Twenty

•yo I don't what to say except the song is MYM by Lay and It's a perfect song for sexy time so get your holy water and bibles to enjoy•

Words: 801

[unedited]

-Recap-

"Fuck kitten, you looks so good but~ you would look ten times hotter under me with my thick cock in your tight ass."

-present time-

"Sorry hubby, but I am in charge tonight, so you better walk into to my room and get on all fours because I'm going to be the one fucking you senseless," Yoongi said growling.

Jimin was in utter shock, but didn't hesitate to obey the rules. Jimin pulled away and looked at Yoongi not quiet registering what is happening. Yoongi smirked and took off his choker putting it on Jimin.

"Shit, you look just as good as me but now how would my baby look in stocking and lace," Yoongi spoke.

Jimin bit his lip, blushing slightly and started to walk towards Yoongi's room. Jimin entered the room to an outfit he is guessing is for him. He silently stripped and wore what was put out for him.

His member was tightly compressed in side of the lace panties, The stockings wenr a quarter past his knee, and one his thighs had a leather choker around it. He climbed onto the bed shyly setting him self on his hands and knees.

A dark chuckle was heard from behind him, tilting his head to look behind him he saw nothing. He felt under control as he felt hands move up his calves to his thighs.

"As much as I enjoy looking pretty you look really good," Yoongi stated.

Jimin said nothing, not exactly trusting his voice. Yoongi moved so his hard member was pressed against Jimin's butt. Yoongi was like laying over jimin planting little kisses and nips on his neck. Jimin sighed happily enjoying Yoongi's love. Yoongi grinded down against Jimin making them both moan.

Jimin's submissive persona disappeared the moment the moment Yoongi took of his stockings and panties. Jimin all of a sudden didn't feel as pretty making him dominant again.

Yoongi was all of a sudden pushed into the bed with a smirking Jimin above him.

"I'm sorry kitten but that's not how it's supposed to be," Jimin chuckled.

Yoongi pouted but accepted the fact that he wasn't fit for the role. Jimin looked going up and down licking his lips slowly.

"Kitten do you still want to ride daddy," Jimin asked making Yoongi's eyes smile.

"Yes daddy," Yoongi said Jimin then smiled and let Yoongi climb onto of him.

Yoongi first started pumping Jimin's shaft making the other bite his lip. Jimin wouldn't allow Yoongi to get what he want which were Jimin's sinful moans. Sadly Jimin looses complete control when it comes to Yoongi.

"Yes kitten just like that," Jimin groaned throwing his head back.

Yoongi smirked and leaned down to lick the tip making Jimin lace his fingers through Yoongi's hair pulling slightly.

"F-fuck," Jimin said when Yoongi took him whole.

Yoongi moaned around Jimin's member sending vibrations throughout Jimin's body making him moaning.

"I'm close," Jimin groaned.

Yoongi pulled off looking innocently at Jimin," not right now, I want your juices in me."

That made Jimin harder making his cock throb. Yoongi bit his lip and positioned himself over Jimin's member. He sinked himself down filling himself up to the brim with Jimin's member. They both groaned and threw their heads back.

"Shit daddy you fill me up to well," Yoongi groaned.

"You take me well kitten," Jimin growled.

Yoongi quickly started bouncing up and down and Jimin watched his dick disappear into Yoongi's entrance. Jimin started snapping his hips up for more friction. Yoongi continued to jolt and moan as Jimin hit his prostate.

"Shit fuck damn daddy I'm close," Yoongi cursed.

Jimin slapped Yoongi's pale ass leaving a red hand print," No cursing."

"I'm sorry daddy," Yoongi said, bouncing faster.

"You feel so good," Jimin said, meeting Yoongi's movements and clawing at his ass and thighs.

Yoongi was a moaning mess on top on Jimin and was taken over by the feeling in his stomach.

Yoongi's face scrunched up saying he was close but Jimin pressed on Yoongi's slit covering him from cumming," don't you remember the rule kitten."

"I remember daddy! kitten can't cum unless daddy cums first."

"Good boy," Jimin praised.

Yoongi was whining to cum but Jimin wasn't having it even though daddy already came.

"Please please please daddy!"

"Fine," Jimin said, letting Yoongi go.

Yoongi orgasmed while Jimin came for the second time, he felt the cum leak to his thigh.

"I love you daddy," Yoongi said.

"Do you really?"

"I do."

Jimin smiled," in that case I love you too," he leaned up to kiss Yoongi sweetly.