Chapter 14: What Happened Last Night?

**Carter's POV**

"A party?! You brought me two hours away from home to meet your college friends, at a party?!" I yell at Keith over the loud thumping of the music.

"I'm sorry! They told me it would be a small get together. I should have known when they said it would be a surprise that things would turn out bad." He sighs and grips the bridge of his nose between his fingers. It's something he does when he's mad. "But hey, we're here. You look smokin' hot and this is a chance to get our mind off things. Let's enjoy it?" He suggests. I get ready to yell at him to take me home. But then I stop and actually think. I want to get my mind off things. More than anything I want to get my mind off of Dylan and how he keeps kissing me.

"Okay." I agree and he looks at me as if he's surprised.

"That was easy." His eyes dart from me to the party.

"Yeah now let's get inside and stop thinking before I change my mind." I groan. I'm going to regret this in the morning. I know I am.

Within a few quick moments Keith and I both have drinks in our hands. I down the first one and cringe at the burning sensation of the fluid going down my throat. After a few drinks I feel a twinge and Dylan is starting to fade away. I found out quickly that the more I drank the faster he faded. Soon there was no trace of him on my mind. Only dancing and laughing and of course enjoying myself. I noticed a girl flirting with Keith and out of nowhere this lump formed in my chest and my anger spiked. I walked over to him as quickly as I could through the crowd.

"Hey, Keith. Who's this?" I ask making sure to be as flirtatious as I could be.

"This is Angelica, Carter. Angelica, this is Carter. My best friend." He introduces us.

"Almost girlfriend." I blurt and when Keith looks at me I can't help but to giggle.

"What?" He grunts as he walks me away from "Angelica".

"It's probably a good thing that you took me away from there." I state grabbing another cherry flavored drink.

"What do you mean almost girlfriend?" Keith asks me and I just focus on the cherry goodness sliding down my throat.

"Oh my goodness you have to try this." I shove the drink toward Keith and he laughs before taking it. A look of satisfaction crosses his face as he takes a big gulp.

"It's really good. What is it?" He asks me and I shrug.

"I dunno. I grabbed and drank. Hey that should be made into a cliche party game. Yunno like truth or dare, or 7 minutes in heaven." I slur and Keith laughs at me. I look into his blue green eyes and I can't look away. He moves in closer to me and touches my face gently.

"Carter...I" as soon as those words leave his mouth one of my favorite songs comes on. I move towards the sound and start moving my hips and feet. I notice people are starting to notice me and some guy moves behind me and starts dancing with me. I don't really mind. It's just dancing, right? The guy moves his hands down my body and I can't help but go with it. I'm not really used to male attention. After having Siana I always saw my body as ugly and unloveable. I felt the man lean down to whisper something in my ear and then I hear a loud thunk. I look behind me to see Keith shaking his hand out and the guy I was dancing with on the floor.

"I'm taking you upstairs, Carter." Keith demands and I nod.

"You're cute when you're angry." I giggle and he grabs my wrist. He had a firm grip but he was still gentle.

We make our way up the stairs and I try my best to keep up with him. But I'm really drunk and Keith's only had a few drinks so keeping up is really hard. Keith opens up, what I assume, is his old bedroom door. And surely enough I was right. A few of his posters are still hanging up on the wall and his old bed covers still blanket the bed. I sit down clumsily and pick up his worn out bible. I open it to see tons of notes and bookmarks. My vision is too blurry to make out what anything says so I just set it back down beside his bed.

"Carter, what do you mean "almost girlfriend"? Were you serious?" Keith pushes for an answer and I can't help but to start laughing. He sits next to me and looks at me again. He looks at me with his big blue-green eyes and I find myself lost in them as I try to look away. He moves closer again and when he moves his hand to touch my face I move in closer. We stay like that for a moment until I finally feel his lips touch mine. I quickly move my hands to his hair and his move to my hips as he lays back onto the bed, pulling me on top of him. I feel the alcohol coursing through my system and blame my outrageous actions on it instead of my own stupidity.

Keith's hands move to the hem of my shirt and work their way over my head. I do the same with his shirt as well.

Carter...what are you doing?

**

*Carter's POV*

I wake up to a bright light shining through a large bay window. My head throbs at the sight and my mouth is extremely dry. The moment I move I can feel the sickness from last night's choices hit me like a train. I can't remember anything except the first few drinks. After that everything is completely gone. I get up to close the curtain and soon realize I'm completely naked. I squeal and fall to the floor to cover myself. I grab a blanket off the bed and uncover a very nude Keith. I squeal again.

"Keith! Get up!" I squeak through my dry mouth. He groggily wakes up and looks at me. "Why aren't we wearing clothes, Keith?" I ask and his face falls immediately as he realizes the situation. "Keith did we..?" I don't even finish. He doesn't answer. He just rolls out of the bed and shuts himself in the bathroom.

"Keith! Answer me!" I get up and search the room frantically for my clothes.

I knew I would regret this in the morning, and here I am. Regretting it. Good one Carter.

A/N

Thank you for reading :) Here's another update for you lovelies. It's a tad

Keep commenting

Keep voting

And watch for the next update :)