Chapter 3

I wake up eight hours later with the worst headache of my whole life. What the hell happened last night that I let myself get so carried away and drink so much?

 I walk out in the kitchen to get a glass of water and I notice the house looks a lot cleaner than it did last night when we left for the bar. That's strange, Kelsey actually cleaned the house? That seems a little funny.

 I look up to see Kelsey walk out of her room smiling. "Good morning sunshine. Did you get enough sleep?" She looks me up and down and frowns. "Oh! You look like crap sugar."

 I find a chair and blindly sit down. "Yeah thanks for being honest, I guess. I feel like crap. By the way thanks for last night." I put my head down in my hands and let out a big yawn.

 She walks over to the fridge, pulling out some Orange Juice. "What do you mean?"

 I look up at her and smile. "Thanks for taking care of me last night when I got sick and for cleaning the house."

 She takes a big drink of her juice and then throws her head back laughing. "Are you kidding me , I didn't do anything last night. I was way to messed up. We stayed at the bar for like an hour after you left then came home and me and Aaron went in the room to mess around before we both passed out." She looks at me with a big grin. "It must of been Stefan, he said he was about to leave because he had to open his store at 7 a.m, but he wanted to check on you first. Now that I think about it I think I heard the door close this morning at about 4 a.m."

 I swallow real big and look at Kelsey confused. "What? Why would he stick around and take care of me? You said he had to be to work at 7 a.m that means he would've gotten no sleep. He doesn't even know me."

"I don't know. After you left the club he didn't really drink anymore and when I asked him why he said he made a deal with you and you weren't drinking anymore so either was he. I'm pretty sure he was pissed off at Jason for treating you like that. We saw Jason at the bar a little later and Aaron had to stop Stefan from going over and giving Jason a piece of his mind. Me and Aaron had a few more drinks and then we all left. I think he was worried about you the rest of the night because I told him you never really drink and he felt bad for getting you drunk . He kept asking if I thought Jason would hurt you, but I told him not to worry." 

I sit back and try to block Jason out of my mind. Things are messy with him right now. I find myself thinking about Stefan. I can't believe that Stefan would stick around most of the night and take care of me. I guess he really did feel bad. I feel kinda bad for him that he didn't get much sleep. Man I really messed up a lot of people last night. Thats probably why I shouldn't go out anymore.

 I stand up grabbing Kelseys juice and taking a small drink. "You said Stefan had to open his store this morning. Where does he work at?"

 She finishes her juice and then throws her cup in the sink. "Oh you know the video store that Aaron works at, well Stefan owns it and Aaron is his asst. manager. Aaron called me an hour ago and said that Stefan was asking him if you were ok. I told him you were sleeping and that you were fine."

"Video store huh? I'll have to stop in sometime and check it out . So do you want to hang out today and maybe have some girl time?"

 Kelsey looks at me all happy. "I'm sorry sugar, but I already made plans with Sam today. He's picking me up and taking me shopping. You know I can't resist a hot guy taking me shopping. I need some new lingerie. I guess you're welcome to come with if you'd like, we're going to the mall."

Oh, no. I can't do the stupid mall today. "Um, no thanks. I don't feel like being the third wheel today and besides I'm not feeling good enough to go to the mall. My head still feels like it's about to explode. I think I'll just see if Jason wants to chill today."