Chapter 27

We pull up at Kelseys apartment. She looks at me and slaps me on the leg. "So.... What's the big problem here? I don't understand what's going on."

I grab my purse and start searching for my chap stick. " Stefen told me that he's been thinking about  Jasmine. I'm just really confused right now because I do love him, but I think he might need some time alone to think things over to make sure he's ready to move on. I met Jasmine and she's beautiful, I can see why it would be hard to move on."

I get done putting my chap stick on and Kelsey snatches out of my hand and talks while putting it on her lips." You have got to be kidding me. You met Jasmine, meaning Stefan was with her? I thought he was finally  past all that shit and was over her?"

I get out of the car and start grabbing my stuff to carry upstairs." Yeah, well maybe he was over her but she showed up at his house the other night. She was really upset. I could tell it hurt him to see her that way."

We get upstairs to an empty apartment. Aaron must still be working. " Is Aaron at work still?

Kelsey throws my stuff on the couch." No, he's on his way to Stefans. I told him what was going on and that he needed to go talk to Stefan." She sits down and looks up at me." I'm sorry Kendra. I really hope that things work out and that he realizes that he's ready to be with you. I know he loves you."

I drop my stuff on the floor and plop down next to her on the couch." I know he does. Maybe this will do some good for us. I'll let him have a few days or so to hang out with Jasmine or whatever it is that he needs to do. I'll live my life for a few days and he'll live his. If we are meant to be, then it will work out and we'll move on from this and be stronger."

I really do feel in my heart that this will make us stronger. If he can realize that he's over the first love of his life then there should be nothing else to stand in our way. I love him with everything in me and that's why I need to give him his freedom.

I lay back on the couch and put my hands on my head. My head hurts really bad now from all this stress. "Kelsey, do you want to...." I look over to see Kelsey sleeping. I don't get that girl sometimes. She must of shopped a little to hard. I decide to just go in my old room and take a nap. I really just need to get away for a bit.

* * *

I wake up an hour later to Kelsey and Aaron talking in the kitchen. " What's going on guys?"

Kelsey looks at me and doesn't look very happy." Well, Aaron just got back from Stefans house and he said that Stefan made plans with Jasmine for dinner tonight. I don't like that idea very much."

Aaron jumps up and sits on the end of the counter." Yeah, well Kendra and Stefan have an understanding right now Kelsey, you need to understand that."

Kelsey starts pacing around the kitchen. " I'm sorry but I have a feeling that Stefan is going to fall for her evil ways. She will do anything in her power to seem like the perfect girl that he fell in love with just to trap him."

I put my hand on Kelseys shoulder and stop her from walking." Kelsey I know you're concerned for me, but I told him to do this. It needs to be done or else I won't be satisfied with my relationship knowing that she's in the back of his mind. I mean he's pretty much a free man right now."

I try to make it sound better out loud but really on the inside I'm worried shitless that he might not come back to me. I feel almost like crying, knowing that he's going to be with her.

Aaron jumps off the counter and kisses Kelsey on the head. " Well honey, I'm going to change and clean up a bit. Tyler called me a bit ago and he wants to swing by and have a few beers. He should be here any minute." He walks off to the bedroom and shuts the door.