Chapter 8

It feel like I have been walking for hours on this dark lonely road, but I don't care because it feels good to just get away. All of a sudden it starts raining, but it was one of those feel good kind of rains. I stand there with my arms and head up in the air and just let the water hit me and wash away all my problems, for just a few minutes at least. I look behind me to see a car coming down the road really slow. It's to dark for me to make out who it might be. Oh crap. I can feel my heart beating really fast. This is not a good sign.

Finally the car stops in front of me, and Stefan steps out." Kendra please get in the car and let me drive you home."

I throw my hands up in the air as my heels come back to hit my wrist. Ouch!"Stefan, what are you doing here, how did you know I was here?"

He looks down at my bare, wet feet" I saw Jason at the bar drinking without you so I took off to come find you. I figured I would find you walking. Now come on where it's dry."I start walking towards the car when my foot gets caught on something, and I fall down in a big puddle.

Stefan runs over to me and put his hand out laughing."You look a little wet, here let me help you."

He wants to laugh at me."Yeah Stefan I would like that."I put out my arms for him to help me up. He reaches down to grab me. I grab his big strong arms, making him lose balance, and he falls in the puddle with me. We start wrestling in the puddle, rolling around and splashing the dirty rain water.Then we get up and just start running after each other laughing until finally some how we end up back on the ground with him on top of me. He just lays there in between my legs looking at my face. He reaches down and brushes the wet hair off my face, then he just starts rubbing my face with his fingertips. I can hardly breath as his finger tips lightly brush my skin. I can feel his body getting shaky on top of mine.

"He grabs one of my thighs with his other hand and wraps my leg around his sexy firm body. He starts pulling me into him as he pushes his body firmly into mine. Finally he grabs my waist with one arm and my thigh with the other and he picks me up off the ground carrying me to his car and setting me on top. He grabs both my legs and opens them with force and pushes his body between my legs and I wrap my legs around him as tight as I can. I can feel his hardness poking me firmly through his jeans. He grabs my face with both hands and kisses me hard shoving his tounge in my mouth. I freely open my mouth and let him in. It feels like the world is all in slow motion again. It's like I can feel every individual drop of rain as it hits my body."

He pulls his face away to look at me."Kendra I'm sorry, but I can't hold it in anymore. I want you so bad. I haven't stopped thinking about you since I met you, and those eyes. they're so beautiful, just like you. I can get lost in your eyes forever."

I look at him with my heart beating out of my chest." I've been wanting to feel your lips on mine since that night in the bar, and it feels even better than I imagined it would."

I grab his body and pull him back in to kiss him again. He starts rubbing his hands up my thighs pulling my dress up, enough to show all of my thighs as he squeezes them and kisses me , biting my lips and sucking on them softly. The touch of his fingers on my thighs gets my whole body shivering. I can feel myself getting all hot so I pull away as he lightly sucks on my lower lip. It's so hard to find the strength in me to stop, but I realize I should slow things down before I give it all to him, just to get hurt." Stefan I'm sorry, but I think we should slow it down a bit. I'm just not ready to go all the way. I don't want to get hurt."

He puts his hands on my face, as the rain splashes off of both of our faces, dripping down our bodies."What makes you think that I would hurt you, don't you think that I might be just as worried about getting hurt?"

I put my shaky hands on Stefans."Please Stefan, I'm sure you never have to worry about any girls hurting you."

He looks down at the wet ground below us."If only you knew. Look I'm not who you think I am. I'm not that guy and I would never hurt you."

I'm so confused right now and I don't know if I can trust my heart." I just don't know if I'm willing to take that chance. Just yet."

He picks me up and sets me back on the ground and kisses me on the forehead." If you get in the car I will take you home and clean you up, and make sure you get in bed. Please let me take you home."

I bend down to pick my heels off of the dark lonely road."OK Stefan. I would like that."

He walks over and opens the car door and waits for me to get in. He takes off driving as we both silently steel glances at each other when we think the other person isn't looking.

We pull up to the apartment and Stefan gets out first and grabs an umbrella and lets me out as he opens it. I look at him as we both stand there dripping wet from the rain. " I think, I'm already a little wet Stefan. To wet to save me now." He looks at me and throws the umbrella, and we both start laughing.

We get upstairs and inside to see that Kelsey and Aaron are still gone. He walks me to my bedroom and starts taking my dress off.

I grab his hands to stop him."Stefan..".

He kisses my hand and pushes it to my side."Don't worry, it's not like that. I'm not trying to get you naked. I just want to help you get warm so you don't get sick."

I just look at him and slowly let him take my wet dress off. I feel so naked just standing there in my thong and bra. He just looks me up and down with a shy smile and then puts my robe on me. He pulls my blankets back on my bed and grabs my hand and pulls me down to the bed and covers me up."There that wasn't so bad was it? I told you I'm a nice guy."He turns away and starts walking away to the door.

My heart starts aching as he walks away."Wait, where are you going?"

He looks back at me smiling."Well I got you in bed safe and warm, so I was going to head home."

I sit up moving closer to the edge of the bed."No, I mean please stay with me. You need to get out of those wet close before you get sick."I stand up and get out of bed and walking over to him and pull his shirt throwing it on the floor. He just looks at me while taking his wet jeans off. He has on a sexy little pair of boxer briefs. It's so hard to look at his perfect body and not want every bit of him, but I know I have to hold back. I look his body up and down, while fighting everything in me that wants him.Oh my! I pull my robe off, so that I'm in my bra and panties again, and I pull him over to the bed." Get in and cuddle me please. I'm still cold."I'm not really cold. I just want him to hold me all night so I can feel his body close to mine. At this point Jason can go suck it. Suck what, I don't know yet.

He lets me just pull him into my warm bed."Anything you want."

He looks at me and smiles as he cuddles his body up close behind mine, with his heart beating hard against my back. I can feel his head resting right behind mine and it makes me feel so relaxed. It feels so good knowing that he is close. I grab his arm and put it close to my face as I kiss it. His arms are just so strong and sexy. I can feel him softly rubbing my head with his other hand. I've never felt this close to anyone before. I like him so much, and every part of my body is screaming for him but I'm just afraid to take that chance. I'm afraid that if I fall for him and he hurts me, it will be the worse heartache of my life. I saw my mother hurt like that when my parents separated for a few months and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I feel him softly kiss my neck, while his bare chest and legs press firmly against my body."Goodnight Kendra."

I catch my breath and smile."Goodnight Stefan, and Thank you for being there for me."

His arms tighten around my body."Always."

He holds me until finally I fall into the most peaceful sleep I've had since I've moved out of my parents house. I really just want to stay in this moment forever.

If you love this story so far, please vote. I love you all. THanks :)