Chapter 24

I can't believe how good breakfast went with my parents. My parents were very pleased and I knew they would be. Stefan is perfect. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

Stefan is pretty much quiet the whole ride home. " Stefan, honey is everything ok?" I grab his hand and squeeze it.

He squeezes my hand back and smiles. " Yeah baby, I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to have a woman like you. To tell you the truth I never thought I was going to feel this way about anyone else again and I'm really happy that I found you."

I look at him and grab his shoulder. " Do you still love her? It's ok if you do, but I just want to know the truth."

We pull up at the house and he turns the car off and looks at me in silence for a minute. " Well, no. I mean. I thought I did until recently. I spent the last year pretty much waiting for her to come back in my life. I was afraid to move on, but then, then I met you and it made me realize that I was just afraid to let go." He grabs my face to his and kisses me softly on the lips. " She's my past. You're my future."

I can't help but wonder if he is sure that he has moved on. I mean she was just in his house the other night and she is beautiful. " I really hope that you are ready to move on with me. I love you."

He gets out of the car and opens my door for me, helping me out of the car. He picks me up in a hug. " I love you more. I promise you, that you have nothing to worry about."

We walk in side and Stefan starts getting ready for work. " I have to work until about 6:00 today. Maybe you should call Kelsey and see what she's doing today. Maybe you guys can go shopping or something." He puts his hand out and hands me a hundred dollars.

I push it back in his hand. " Stefan, no I don't want your money."

He grabs my face and kisses me. " You're my soon to be wife, I want you to have a good time and get yourself something nice."

I take the money and put it in my pocket. " Thanks Stefan, you really didn't have to."

He slaps me on the ass and then he walks over and grabs his keys, kissing me on the lips on the way out the door.

I throw myself back on the couch and grab my phone out. I really hope that Kelsey is free for some girl time today.

I dial Kelseys number and she picks it up on the first ring. " OMG Kendra, why did you leave like that last night? We had so much fun."

I really didn't feel like getting into it and ruin my day. " I'm sorry, I just felt like I needed to get home and spend some time with Stefan. So I was wondering, are you free to go shopping right now?"

She starts screaming in the phone." You know I love shopping, and yes. Aaron is at work. I'll be there in twenty to pick you up." Then she just hangs up.

Man that girl is really something else.

* * *

She pulls up and honks. "COMING." I grab my stuff and run out the door. " A little impatient are we?"

She looks at me with a big smile. " Well, Aaron threw me some money and told me to buy anything I wanted, so you know I'll jump to it sugar."

We both throw our heads back and laugh. I'm guessing we're going to the mall, that's her favorite place to go. " The mall?"

She looks at me in shock. " Um, do you even have to ask?"

No, I guess not. I laugh to myself.

* * *

We walk into the mall and right away Kelsey runs over to the food court and throws her arms around someone. I can't quite make them out but it is a guy for sure.

I can hear her  pretty much shouting. " Thanks so much for offering to come hang with us today."

" Anytime." I know who the voice is right away and then I see him as they start walking over to me.

"TYLER." What the hell is he doing here? This is not good.

He walks over smiling and gives me a hug. " You look really nice today."

I look at Kelsey like "What the hell are you thinking"?

She looks at me and shrugs her shoulders. " What? He wanted to come with."

Tyler looks at me with a cute smile. He actually looks nice today with a black V-neck shirt and a sexy pair of jeans that fit him just perfect. You have to love his bad boy looks.

He looks at me and clears his throat." Um, do you like what you see?"

I turn away embarrassed. I can't let him think that I want him, or else he will never leave me alone. I love Stefan and I won't let anything change that.

He starts walking and me and Kelsey follows. " So where do you beautiful ladies want to shop first, Victoria Secret? " He looks back at us and winks.

Kelsey catches up to him smiling. " How did you know?"

Oh great, I can tell this is going to be fun. Why did she have to invite Tyler? I decide to text Stefan on the way. I need to let him know that Tyler is with us, I don't need him getting mad at me. I text him and make sure my phone is on loud and I throw it back in my pocket.

I walk in the store and Kelsey already has her arms full of stuff. " I love, love, love this store. I think I'm going to spend all of my money here."

"Um, wow Kelsey. That's a lot of stuff." I walk over and pick up a pair of black thongs. I could use some new ones.

Then next thing I know I feel breathing on my ear. I look over and Tyler is standing there with a white thong in his hand. He whispers in my ear. " I would like to take these off, with my teeth." Then he puts them in my hand, walking away with a big smile on his face.

My heart starts beating fast and I all of a sudden get really hot. I grab the stuff that I have and pay for it , and go outside of the store and wait for Kelsey to get done shopping.

I find a bench close by and I sit down and check my phone. No answer from Stefan yet. I hope he's not mad. I look up just as Tyler is walking out of the store.

He looks at me and smiles. " So, engaged, Does he make you happy?" He sits down next to me with his body almost touching mine.

I look at him and give him a dirty look. " Yes, he makes me happy and it's none of your business." I turn the other way and cross my arms.

He leans back and his shirt lifts up a little showing a little bit of his perfect stomach. " There's no reason for someone so hot to be so angry." Then he takes his hand rubbing it through his messy black hair.

I let out my breath. " I'm not angry."

He laughs at me. " Well, whenever I see you, you seem to be angry. Maybe you just hate me."

"NO, I mean, it's not that I hate you." I pick up my phone looking at it again.

"What, are you waiting for someone?"

I put my phone away." Yeah, kind of. I was waiting for Stefan to text me back. He never takes this long to get back to me."

Tyler stands up just as Kelsey is walking out of the store with like three bags. " Come on guys. Lets go." Kelsey takes off walking to the next store already.

Tyler walks next to me, putting his head close to mine. " I'm sure, he's just busy. That's all. Don't stress beautiful, he's lucky to have you."He gives me a sweet smile that actually seems sincere.

I look at him and smile." Thanks Tyler."

We finally get done shopping and I'm tired from all the walking we did. Tyler walks us to the car and then he jumps on his motorcycle winking at me as he drives off.

We get in the car and Kelsey throws her stuff in the back. " Isn't Tyler just so so hot. Seriously, Tyler is hot and amazing. If I wouldn't of met Aaron first and fell in love, then I would of went for Tyler."

I sit back in my seat and look at my phone again, but still nothing from Stefan. " Yeah I guess." I mumble.

What's going on?