Chapter 9

I wake up slowly opening my eyes as I roll out of bed. I look up to see if I woke Stefan, but he's still just laying there looking peacefull and sexy. It felt so good last night falling asleep in Stefans arms. I can't help myself from smiling as I lean back over the bed and kiss him on the cheek to wake him up. He opens his eyes and smiles at. I have to admit that it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. I feel my heart fluttering in my chest.

 "Kendra, goodmorning beautiful." He grabs my waist and pulls me back down to the bed.

I look at him while rubbing my eyes." Beautiful? You must still be half asleep."

He looks me up and down, and I realize that I'm still only in my panties and bra. I blush in embarrassement."No believe me, I'm fully awake. I feel like I just slept for days. I haven't got this much rest since I opened my store. I have to say if feels really nice to get a good night of sleep."

I put my hand on his as he slowly starts rubbing my thigh."I know what you mean. I woke up feeling the same way. It's been a while for me since I've been able to sleep so good."

He squeezes my thigh causing me to lose my breath."Well 'm glad that my body helped you get some sleep. It must of felt really nice in your arms."He looks at me and winks as he playfully tickles my side.

I squirm my body away from his hand and slap it." Ha, ha you're just to funny Stefan. Has anyone ever told you that?"

He throws his head back laughing as his messy hair falls around his face."Yeah plenty of people."  He stops laughing and gives me a serious look. "Actually no, you're about the firs,t but I think it's because my jokes have been getting better."

I slap his leg and smile at him. He's so frickin cute." Or, maybe I just laugh at everything, and really you're jokes are still lame."

He grabs me and starts tickling me until I just can'tt take it anymore. I gett up and walk to the door."I have to run to the restroom, I'll be right back. Maybe. Or maybe I'll just run away."

 He pulls the blanket off of him and I stand there with my mouth hanging open. It was dark last night and I almost forgot just how sexy his body was."Oh believe me you don't want to run away."

 I quickly shut my mouth, as I realize I'm standing there looking like a dang fool. " I-I'll be right back."I walk out in the hall and peek around, to be sure no one is awake.Then I run to the bathroom and sit on the toilet when I hear someone knocking on the front door. Who in the world would be here already? Kelsey already has Aaron over and plus everyone knows Kelsey is never awake at this time of the afternoon after a party night. So I hurry up and finish my business and run out to the living room  to see who's knocking , when I look over I see that Kelsey has already answered it and is standing there talking to someone.."Go away you ass, she doesn't want to see you. Can't you get the hint already?"

I see Jason poke his head in the door and look around." No... I believe she does want to see me. I mean who the hell doesn't want to."

Kelsey puts her hand firmly on the door to stop him from opening it further."Well um, me, and like I said Kendra. So why don't you just give up and leave."

I start walking back to the bedroom after realizing once again that I'm pretty much naked. All of a sudden the door swings open hard and Jason is pushing his way inside. " Kendra, I need to talk to you."

I stop walking and slowly look back at him. Shit! "Jason just go away. Don't you think it's time to just get on with our lives? We've already gave it a second shot and you made a fool out of yourself. Do you have any idea what could've happened to me last night walking home by myslef? No all you wanted to do was go back to the bar and drink." Idiot!