twenty two

"Hae...I remember you saying that you wanted to you know...have kids..."
I just came out from the shower after him.
He looks at me Waiting for me to continue.
"You still want to have a family right?"
I know...its way too early to talk about this but were both on our thirties and I think it would be better to talk about this now.

" Well...I have you...so thats a start..I never even imagine that you would love me back...it was a farfetched dream, but we sort of made it happen...and I would be this annoying guy you can't get rid off for the rest of your life...maybe we could start on saving more to buy a house of our own, I have my own money save up..then we could start a business of our own I mean performing and being an idol is fun but we're not getting any younger...so I want us to have a stable future, then maybe later on we could have kids...find a surrogate so that the kid could inherit my good genes..."

So he has plans...for us.
I was speechless.
"Are you...okay with that?"
He was waiting for my reply while digging up some clothes in my closet again.
"Lee Donghae what do you think you're doing?"
"Trying to find fresh clothes...
You haven't answer my question.
Are you fine with that?"
"Why are we only using your genes? How about mine?"
"We could have twins...but lets wait for a few more years...I mean the school and all cost a lot.
And they might want to be idols."

Here we are...
Not long ago we we're best of friends,
I was just a regular guy with a regular dream but I ended up having an amazing Donghae.
Tomorrow when I have that talk to my mom whatever happens
I will still have him.