Twenty eight

Everything Seems the same but somehow felt different,
Whenever I tried to feed other members I somehow feel conscious like I could feel Hae's eyes following me.
He shouldn't worry about them though I still look like an anchovy to them, He's the only person who looks at me differently.

After the late night snack we decided to visit a private spa just behind our dorm.
I don't mind going but Donghae seems to be restless.
"You can't be naked in front of them..."
"Why?" I was looking at him,
He was acting more weird than usual.
"I sort of... Accidentally left you a mark at your back.. Its just small though... "
I was looking at him for two whole minutes wondering what could have gotten to his head to do that and why didn't I even recall him doing that?
Well I am too preoccupied...
I do sort of remember him hugging me from behind while I was in the shower...
Thinking about it makes it difficult for me to focus.

"Let's talk about this later I am a bit mad that you sort of marked me where everyone could see it...
What if someone else saw it? "
He was acting all cute,
"Don't do aegyo Your distracting me with the issue at hand.. How am i supposed to explained it to them? "

"Maybe they won't notice it... "
I wanted to say that there is already a 70 to 80 percent that they are waiting outside waiting to ambush us.
And would like to dearly check if we have been playing something naughty.

"I'm going out first... "
He could tell I'm a bit worried about this, ofcourse being in a relationship its just natural that something is indeed happening but I don't want them to know the exact details.

But I guess its part of being with Hae,
I'll just shrug it off we're brothers anyway.
When i went out I saw the others already dipped in the shallow pool.
Donghae was sitting beside teuk hyung and was making side glances at me.
It was the usual puppy dogged eyes routine that he seems to mastered.

" If you haven't come out in less than a minute we were about to send out search and rescue. " teased Shindong hyung.

"Seriously what took you so long? "
Siwon asked his famous brow in action
" I was just using the bathroom. "
"But Donghae's here... "
Sungmin innocently asked.

We both flushed.
Heechul hyung burst out laughing.
See? I was being paranoid about them making fun of me.
Because they could be more brutal than that.

But they are my family.
They loved me and they love whom I loved.