twenty three

"Aren't you gonna wake Donghae up before you go?"
Teuk hyung was walking with me towards the station.
"Well..He says its okay to go but he keeps on looking at me with those puppy dogged eyes and saying he just wants to sleep next to me...and next thing i knew I'm still at home."
I felt weird talking about this to hyung.

" Well he does have his way with you..so it's no surprise. But for how long will you be gone?"
"Just a few days...I don't want Donghae barging into my home."
"Are you gonna talk to your mom about it?"
"Less is always more to her, I don't want her to expect a daughter in law."
"Well Donghae pretty enough to be a daughter in law..heechul said that it was the right time for the both of you to think of your own future."

It seems that I was the only one who's still worried about the future.
Donghae pretty sure what he wants and it includes me on it, plus two kids
If it all goes well.
I hope they inherit Donghae innocence, He's childlike outlook in life.

I felt my phone vibrating,
It seems Donghae already awake.
" Hae?"
"How come you didn't wake me up! Where are you?"
"I'm almost boarding the train I will just be gone for a few days...I'll see you soon..don't go out..I don't think I'll be able to leave if you see me off to be honest."

Teuk hyung was silent the entire time,
And Donghae was still insisting to see me but I need to be firm and he needs to listen to me.
" Lee Donghae listen to me when I'm asking nicely. Stay at home and I'll call you once I'm home."
He went quite for a bit
"Okay."
"Okay?good...I love you."

I forgot that our leader was just inches away from me.
I wanted to laughed it out as a joke but he was looking at me intently
" You must loved him so much...
I'm happy that the both of you has finally given up being normal and considered your happiness."
He then give me a hug.
And I could tell he's crying, as always whenever he's too happy.