DDM Lilo

Request for dakhiya11

"Where's, Y/n? She was supposed to home hours ago!" Louis said rubbing his face. "I don't know, Lou! I'm freaking out as much as you!" Liam said sighing. Just then the phone rang. "Y/n?!" "Close." "Z-Zayn?" Liam asked wide eyed. Louis gasped. "Good news Liam. I have, Y/n." "WHAT?! WHY?!" "I needed company-" "DADDY HELP!!" You always call Liam daddy when you're scared. "SHUT UP, YOU BITCH!!" Zayn yelled. "IF YOU HURT HER I SWEAR TO GOD!! AND DON'T CALL HER A BITCH AGAIN!!" Louis grabbed the phone. "I swear to god if you lay one finger on her-" "what are you going to do?! You don't even know where I am!" "DADDY!! WE'RE AT HIS HOUSE!! DOWN THE ROAD FROM OUR HOUSE!! DOOR NUMBER 2008!!!" "I SAID SHUT UP, BITCH!!" Then you screamed. "What did you do?!" "Come and find out!" Then Zayn hung up. "Come on!" Louis said grabbing Liam and running out the house. They got to Zayn's house and stormed in. "ZAYN?!" Liam yelled. They heard a noise from the basement. They looked at each other and ran down. They saw Zayn sitting on a chair looking at you..... As you're lying there unconscious. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?!!" Louis yelled running towards you. "I told her to shut up. She didn't listen." Zayn said. Liam then punched him. "YOU'RS SICK!!" He then kicked him. He then pulled Zayn back up and punched him. Then Zayn was knocked out. "Come on, babe. Wake up." After a few minutes you opened your eyes. "Y/n?" "W-w-who, are you?" "No." Louis whispered. "We're your dads, sweetie." Liam said sobbing. "I have two dads?" You said. "Yes, now come on." "But you're strangers." "No, we told you, we're your dads. We love you very much." You nodded and headed home. They sat you on the couch. "I'm your dad, Louis." "And I'm your dad, Liam. Look, this is your baby pictures. Filled with memories." You nodded and they showed you the book. Half an hour later things started coming back to you. "Wow, we have so many pictures." "There's more. There upstairs under your bed." You nodded. "I'm starting to remember things again. My head hurts though." They smiled softly and gave you some paracetamol. "Thanks d-dad." You said. Louis smiled and kissed your cheek. For the next few weeks, they helped you remember things again and Harry and Niall, helped as well and you didn't see Zayn again.