DDM Narry

"I need to go shopping. I won't be long. Your dad is here anyway." Your dad Harry said then kissing your cheek. You nodded and he left. "Hey hey hey!" Your dad Niall said coming in. "How's my fave daughter doing?" "Well, I'm your only child. So.." "I know but I always wanted to say that to my daughter." You laughed. "Want to watch the telly?" You nodded and went to head downstairs. "No, lie here." You sighed and sat back down on the bed. "What do you want to watch?" "Sponge bob!" "You're nearly old enough to have a child and you want to watch a cartoon?" You nodded. "Yep, you're defiantly my daughter!" Two hours and 10 episodes later, you smelt smoke. "Dad!" You said sitting up. He shot up as well. "Is that smoke?!" He said standing up and running downstairs only to run back up again. "Don't go downstairs." "We need to phone dad!" "We can't! Both our phones are down there." "How's my phone down there?!" "Your dad used it the s'morning when you were sleeping." You sighed. "We're going to have to jump." You said. "Wait, is the fire that bad?" He nodded. "Come on, we need to jump." He opened the window. "Hopefully your dad will be here when we're round the front." We then jumped. "DAD!" You saw him through the fence. "No." He walked into the house. "Dad, go through the gate." He nodded and I ran back to the back door. "Y/N?!" You went back into the house. "DAD!" "Y/N!? GET OUT OF HERE!" "NOT WITHOUT YOU!" "WHERE ARE YO-" he cut himself off by coughing. "AT THE BACK DOOR!" You then coughed. He slowly made his way in front of you. "Come on." He said putting an arm around your waist. When you got out the back door, the house exploded. "NO!!!!" You and Harry yelled Niall yell. "Come on, dad." You said standing up. You coughed and headed to the front. "DAD!" You yelled. "NIALL!!" He looked at you and sighed in relief. You both stood in front of him. "Oh my god!" He said pulling Harry into a hug and kissed him. "I'm so glad you're ok!" He smiled. He then looked at you. You smiled. "I'm a he-" he smacked you on the side of the head. "WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT?! I COULD HAVE LOST YOU!! Are you alright?!" He said pulling you into a hug and kissing your cheek. "Yeah, I'm fine. But where are we going to stay?" "I've called, Liam and Louis. We can stay with them for a bit. I borrowed Ms Harvey's phone." "Thanks." Harry said to her. "No problem. I would ask you to stay with me but I know, Y/n's afraid of cats." "Ok, thank you." "Harry, we need to get you to the hospital you have pretty bad burns." Harry nodded and headed to the hospital as he was let out the next day and went to Louis' and Liam's. As you had lost all your things. You had to go shopping to get more stuff. "When will the house be built again?" "Don't know. But we'll have to be patient." Niall said. "I'm fine with how long it takes. Liam's and Louis' house is so cool." "Well, our house will be cooler when it's down." "I know." Then after three hours of shopping you got new clothes and a year and a half later, your new home was designed and it was so cool.