DDM Zayn

Personal for Kikhoran_1993

"Niall, I'm pregnant!" I said happily. We've been trying for two months. "Really?!" He said happily. I nodded and showed him the tests. "We're going to be parents! I'm going to be a dad, you're going to be a mum! Oh my god!" "We need to tell my dad!" I said. "DAD!!" I yelled. He came running down. "Are you hurt?!" He asked. "No! I'm overjoyed!" "Why?" "I'm pregnant!" His face dropped. "What?" "We're going-" he cut Niall off. "NO!" "What? Dad aren't you happy? You're going to be a granddad!" I said. "Kiana, you're 20! You're life has basically just started and you've ruined it with this thing!" He said pointing to my belly. "THING?!" Niall screamed. "I'll have you know, that thing is our baby! That thing is your grandchild! Be happy for us!" "No! She's too young Niall! Her life is just beginning!" "I know but what's a better way to start it off with having a family of her own?! I'm going to be there for her! Our whole family is!" "Well I'm not!" "What is wrong with you dad? Why aren't you happy?" "You need to get an abortion!" At that point I wanted to be sick. "Take it back." Niall said. "No, Kiana abort it!" "No! It's our ba-" "NIALL, I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU!!" My dad yelled. "Abort it! I'll make the appointment right now." He said heading towards the phone. "He wants me to kill our baby." I whispered. "My baby." "The appointment is tomorrow." He said. Niall shook his head. "You're disgusting!" Niall spat. Then he took me upstairs. "It's going to be ok." Niall said pulling me into a hug. "How is it going to be ok?! He wants me to kill our baby! Our little boy or girl." I whispered. "I've always wanted a child. He knows that. But now, he's ruining it." Niall sighed. "Don't worry, he'll come round." Niall said kissing my cheek. The next day. I didn't sleep at all. Was he being serious? I wanted this to be a dream. "Get ready." My dad said coming in. "Wake Niall up." I shook him. "NI!" He jumped up. "What? I had the worst dream. Zayn wanted us to get an abortion-" "it wasn't a dream." He said then walking out. "W-what?" "Come on, Niall, get ready." I said getting up. "Are you actually going through with this?!" He said getting up. "I don't want to! He's wanting me to kill my child!" "Our child! It takes two to make that thing!" "IT'S NOT A THING!!" I screamed and then walked out. "You ready?" My dad asked. I nodded. "Dad-" "no, I'm only doing this because it's for the best. I'm sorry, Kiana, but I've made my decision." We then left. "Is, Niall not coming?" "Just go." I whispered and put my head on the window. Two hours later. Worst hours of my life. I'm not going to be a mum anymore. There's nothing there. My little baby. We got home, and I went straight upstairs ignoring Niall. "Kiana?" "Leave me alone." I said closing the door. "Did he make you go through with it?" "What do you think? My-our baby is gone." I whispered as tears streamed down my face. Niall sighed. Then he walked in. "Baby." He said bringing me into his arms. That's when I completely broke down. "MY BABY!!" I screamed. Niall started crying. "Our baby, Niall. Our little baby." If was now 4 o'clock in the morning and I was still awake. I put my hand on my bell. Having little fantasies. My belly having a bump, Niall feeling the little one kick. Both of us having a smile on our faces. Now it's ruined. All because of my dad. I sighed and headed downstairs. My dad also down there. "What are you doing up?" "I can't sleep." I said. He nodded. "Look, you'll forget all about it soon-" "FORGET ALL ABOUT IT?! YOU MADE ME KILL MINE AND NIALL'S BABY!! WE WANTED A FAMILY, DAD!!" "I know but, you're too young!" "I DON'T CARE!! YOU KNOW NOTHING!! Answer me this! When mum found out she was pregnant with me, did you want her to get rid of me?!" "No, of course not!" "How old was she?!" He looked down. "HOW OLD WAS SHE?!" "TWENTY! Ok?! SHE WAS TWENTY!!" I scoffed and laughed. "IT'S FOUR IN THE FREAKING MORNING!!" Niall yelled coming down. "What's going on?" "Guess how old, my mum was when she had me?" Niall shrugged. "Twenty." Niall went wide eyed. "Are you being serious!?" He asked. "I'm sorry, ok?!" My dad said. "Sorry is never going to be enough, you made us get rid of our family. You were about to drive me and Niall apart! We don't care that we are young! We want family. And we're going to get one. You can't stop us. I'll never forgive you dad. Never." Then me and Niall headed back upstairs. "We'll have our family soon, baby. Don't you worry." Niall said kissing my cheek and cuddling into me. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." Then we got back to sleep.