DDM Nouis

Request for Bevahearts

You call Niall dad and Louis papa.

"Hey, want to make this interesting?" "You want to make the most important dinner of your life interesting? You know my dads are over protective about me." "Yeah but you know how I'm into acting? We can make it look like I'm the worst boyfriend ever. And we can call my dad, since he has his T.V show and he can call his people and we can prank them." I gasped. "You can dress up as a bad boy, like a punk and you treat me like crap bit I'm oblivious since I'm so in love! They'll keep calm since they know you're my first boyfriend and then I'll tell them that I'm pregnant and that's where they snap and then your dad can come clean." "Perfect. I'll call my dad the now." Tyler has been my boyfriend for 4 months and he's meeting my dads. And the plan we just thought of is genius. My papa Louis loves pranking and I'm sure that his own daughter is following his footsteps. "It's sorted. They just need to get into your house without them noticing. For the cameras." "Yeah, it's fine they don't get home till five." "That's perfect I'll text my dad." After school, me and Tyler headed to my house where his dad was. "Hi, Mr Jones." "Hi, love. Tyler already told me about the plan. Sounds genius." "I know." I giggled. They got the cameras done in half an hour and they tried to keep themselves covered. Then my dads came home. I was in my room. "Dad! Papa!" They came running up. "What's wrong? You hurt?!" My dad Niall asked looking over me. "No, I'm fine but remember Tyler is coming over." "Yeah. I know don't worry we didn't forget." Louis said smiling. Two hours later, the doorbell went. "I'll get it!" My dad Niall yelled. I joined him. "Well you look nice." He said. "Yeah." I'm wearing a off shoulder top and a pair of leggings with a pair of sandals. "CAN YOU HURRY UP AND OPEN THE DOOR?!" Tyler yelled. I bit my tongue to hide my laugh. "Was that him?" My dad said looking at me. I nodded. "Yeah he's really sweet." "DID I FREAKING STUTTER?! OPEN THE DOOR!!" I opened the door. "Finally!" He then pulled me into a rough kiss. My dad looked at us shocked. "Go and sit down!" Tyler yelled. Niall shook his head. I pulled Tyler back. "They're buying it!" I whispered yelled. "I know. Did I hurt you when I kissed you like that?" "No." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "HURRY UP!" Tyler grabbed my arm. I sat down. "Go and get me a drink!" Louis raised his eyebrow but didn't say anything. "Sure I'll be right back." 20 seconds later I was back. Tyler snatched it off me. My dad looked at my papa. (I know it's a bit weird that you have to call, Louis papa but I've read it on a Larry imagine thing and I decided to use it). "What are you wearing?" Tyler spat. "This is the top you bought me?" I said. "I regret it now." I saw my papa grip his glass it almost's smashes. "Dad, papa. I have something to tell you, about Tyler and me." "What is it, princess?" My dad asked me. "I'm pregnant-" "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!" My papa yelled standing up. "I'M TRYING TO BE A GOOD DAD AND SHOW THAT I'M HAPPY FOR YOU, YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST BOYFRIEND!! BUT WHEN HE'S TREATING YOU LIKE THAT AND NOW HE'S GOTTEN YOU PREGNANT!!" Just then Tyler's dad and his crew came out. "Who the hell are these people!?" My dad yelled standing up. "YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!!" Me and Tyler yelled. "W-what?" They both asked. "Tyler, isn't really like this, I'm not pregnant! Don't worry about that. We were just playing." They looked at Tyler. "I swear I thought that this was real! Mr Jones I'm sorry but I would've killed your son." "Don't worry, if Tyler really did treat, Y/n, like that I would've killed him as well." "I'm right here, guys." He said laughing. "Let's just start this again." I said. They nodded. "Hi, I'm Tyler Jones." Tyler said shaking my dad and papas hand. After that night they loved Tyler.