Part 21... Kaya

Kaya POV

The man sitting in the chair exuded power and dominance. His tailored suit was expensive but did not fit him well. The suit sat awkwardly over his pudgy frame. He should look elegant but instead his lack of class showed.

"So what do you want Kaya?" He asked me his eyes looked at me narrowly.

I had to approach this well or else....

"I need your help." I looked pleadingly at him. I had decided to dress the part. I knew that Big Sal had always wanted me. It was one of the reasons he had gotten angry when I had told him about my lover.

I had dressed in a red halter v neck bandage dress. It reached my mid thighs. I had worn black stilettos to compliment my look as I twirled my hair over my left shoulder. Big Sal's major weakness is that he had no respect for women. He thought we were all stupid and brainless.

It was his biggest flaw.

Big Sal's eyes had almost burst its sockets when I had entered the office. He was still watching my body as I moved it around in the chair ensuring my cleavage was always in his line of vision.

He adjusted his shirt collar clearly he was aroused already.

"I need someone hidden for a while." I supplied him adjusting the tight strap of my dress.

"Why should I help you after you betrayed me?" He was still trying to resist.

I uncrossed my legs and crossed them again. "I'm sorry for what I did. You saved me and I was lost for a while but you were good to me and I deserved to be kicked out." I started to cry and let the tears flow. "You are right. I did wrong but I can't live without you Sal, you saved me and I want to work with you again." I was pleading and he leaned back in his chair. 

I smiled on the inside. I had reeled him in.

"Who says I can trust you this time?" He said harshly but I could tell he was lost looking at my body. I stood up and walked to him. I saw his eyes changing  to lust as he took in my appearance coming closer to him. I knelt at his feet and bowed my head making sure my breasts were in his direct sight.

"Please Sal; I will be better this time." I lifted my head and flipped my hair off my shoulder. "Anything you want, please help me." I crawled on my knees to him and rubbed my breasts on his legs as I held onto his legs. His body was tense so I knew that I had him in my grasp. He held my hair and I looked at him my eyes showing remorse and regret and need.

"Please Sal, you are a good man. I never appreciated how wonderful you were before. You saved me from a hard life and I wish I could repay you for what you did for me."

He pulled me closer. I was now kneeling in between his legs with his groin just in front of me. I kept my eyes bowed to show him that he had complete power over me.

"You want to repay me, let's see how grateful you are." He started to unbuckle his pants. I smiled internally. He had played straight into my hands.

I looked up at him pretending to be shy as he smiled at me. He released himself and I hesitantly took him in my hands.

I closed the door to the office and went straight to the bathroom to wash my mouth. The sex had been quick and awful. I would need a good scrub when I got back to the cottage. Although in the end, Sal had given me exactly what I wanted. I had let him feel all alpha male and let him use his dominance to overpower me.

Little did he realise he was being played. The man was a slobby mess. In spite of his expensive clothes and cologne he was still a low class criminal with a small dick. The things I was doing to get revenge on Vera made me feel more anger toward her. But it would all be worth it I told myself.