Episode 2: Crushes

Alvin: Hey guys! I'm proud to say that this podcast wasn't totally pointless, because we got our first question!

Jeanette: And believe it or not, it's actually a pretty personal question.

Eleanor: It was commented by IloveAlvittany , and she asked each of us who our crushes are.

*silence*

Theodore: So, are we going to answer it?

Brittany: I feel like we have to, we can't just ignore questions like that.

Simon: Yes, I agree, but we shouldn't answer in a deliberate way.

Eleanor: Oh, ok, I get it. So, I guess I'll start. Well, I haven't really thought about dating anyone yet, but I do think that I have a little place in my heart for my best friend, Theodore. Theodore and I always hang out, and are interested in so many of the same things. I think that's what makes us such good friends, (Eleanor takes the podcast mic in her hands and whispers into it) and a bonus is that he's really cute.

Alvin: Ok, I think we're off to a pretty decent start, who's next? Simon?

Simon: Why me? (blushing)

Alvin: Because, I'm sure your answer will make this podcast a lot more entertaining.

Simon: Alvin...

Alvin: No need to thank me, little brother. Go on, answer the question.

Simon: Well, um, I'll start off by saying that I am, *cough* in fact, what you would call, uh, 'crushing on' someone.

Brittany: Simon we don't have all day.

Simon: Alright, alright. I'm not going to say her name, but I can describe her for you. So, my crush is extremely intelligent, and has the greatest imagination. She loves magic, and fairytales, but is also extremely mature, and even serious at times. But what I really love about Jean-

*all gasp*

Alvin: (snickering) What was that, Simon?

Simon: Nothing!

Theodore: Come on, Simon, it's ok. Something I'd like to say is that, well, we all kind of have an idea of who likes who. I'm told by one of our fans that we all make it really obvious. So, guys, being that we all have an idea of each others crushes, let's all try and be fair and respectful about it, ok?

Alvin: Alright Theodore. But I'll only do it since you're my favorite brother.

Simon: Hey!

Alvin: Kidding, kidding!

Simon: You better be.

Alvin: I was. Anyway, what was that last thing you were going to say about Jeanette?

*Jeanette giggles*

Simon: (blushing again) First of all, you have no real confirmation that I'm talking about Jeanette.

Brittany: Well, you were giving her a full-on description of her, Simon.

Simon: (ignoring her) I was going to say that one of the best things about her is her kind heart, and her positive attitude. She doesn't care what anyone thinks about her, she's not afraid to be herself.

Eleanor (whispering to Alvin, Brittany, and Theodore) Yep, it's Jeanette.

Jeanette: (quietly) That does sound like me.

Alvin: Are you done now, Simon?

Simon: Yes, I'm finished, but now, it's your turn.

Alvin: Since when were you in charge of who goes when?

Simon: It's only fair if you go next, since you made me answer.

Alvin: I think Theodore should go next. Come on Teddy boy, don't you just want to pour your feelings out onto this podcast microphone?

Theodore: Well, ok, I guess so. My answer is going to be similar to Eleanor's, I think. I'm not ready to date yet, but I guess you can say that I have a pretty close relationship with Eleanor. Unlike Alvin, I'm not afraid to admit it.

Simon: Oh, burn!

Brittany: He told you, Alvin.

Alvin: *rolls eyes* It's not that I'm 'too afraid' to admit anything, it's just that, this is a really personal question!

Brittany: You bring out your soft-side at the most inconvenient times, Alvin.

Alvin: And what is that supposed to mean?

Brittany: You wouldn't call this question personal if you didn't have to answer it yourself!

Alvin: That is not true!

Brittany: It is so true.

Alvin: Well, I'd like to see you-

Brittany: I don't feel like arguing with you Alvin, it's a total waste of time. So how about you answer, Jeanette?

Jeanette: Me? Well, ok. Someone that I like, woah, this is going to be harder than I thought.

Simon: It's ok, take your time. Don't let some immature and rude people make you feel the need to rush.

Alvin: Who are you referring to as immature and rude?

Simon: Gee, I wonder who. *rolls eyes*

Alvin: Oh, so we're gonna be sarcastic now?

Jeanette: STOP!

*All freeze*

Jeanette: Stop the fighting! This podcast is becoming a lot longer than it needs to because we all keep fighting over who should go next, or who is mature or immature! I think we're being totally unprofessional by arguing and interrupting each other like this.

Eleanor: Jeanette is right. Let's try to finish this podcast in a calm way. Jeanette is going to answer, then Brittany, and then Alvin.

Jeanette: Thank you, Eleanor. Now, if there was someone that I would end up being in a relationship with, it would be a certain someone that you probably already know. He is one of the smartest people that I've ever met, and he is very interested in science and physics. He sings, just like me, and he has a very funny sense of humor. I hope that didn't give it away too much.

Brittany: Nope, you did just fine, Jeanette. Now, onto my answer. I've decided that I am barely going to give any details about the boy I have a crush on, because the most simple of his qualities would give it away.

Eleanor: Seriously?

Brittany: Seriously. But, I will give you a hint, we've kissed before.

*all gasp*

Simon: Really?

Alvin: What are you talking about, who did you kiss? Even I haven't had my first official kiss yet!

Brittany: Yeah, I have kissed this person. I'll just say that this kiss was an accident, like, we both weren't paying attention to each other when it happened.

Eleanor: (Whispering to everyone but Brittany) I think we all know who that was...

Alvin: Hmm... that's funny, because that happened to ... hey! Hold on, wait a second! Brittany, were you talking about m-

Brittany: And I think it's time to end the podcast! Sorry that Alvin didn't get to answer, maybe you can ask him again later on. Please leave your questions in the comments section, and we'll answer them as soon as possible. Bye guys. :)