Episode 5: School and Alvin's Love Interest

Theodore: Guys, look! A double question!

Jeanette: I'll read it! It's from a wattpad user named @Landon1127 They say- 'How is school going, and Alvin, are you in love with one of the girl chipmunks?'

Alvin: Wait, what? I thought we've been over this!

Jeanette: Don't worry Alvin, you can think of an answer while we answer the first part of the question.

Eleanor: Yeah, school is going really well!

Theodore: It's so much more fun then last year.

Simon: I'm in so many good classes this year, it's really testing my intelligence.

Brittany: I've made so many new friends! And I'm the principals assistant! I get to sit at the secretary's desk during her lunch and help the principal.

Alvin: I have no idea how you got picked.

Brittany: Clearly because I'm the most responsible,

Alvin: *gag*

Brittany: kind,

Alvin: *gasp*

Brittany: respectful,

Alvin: *ugh*

Brittany: and trustworthy person for the job.

Alvin: STOP!

Brittany: Ok, I will, and you wanna know why?

Alvin: Why?

Brittany: Because it's your turn to answer the question. (smirks)

Alvin: How is school going?

Simon: I'm pretty sure she means the second one.

Alvin: (tugging at his collar) Oh, yeah.

Theodore: So, are you in love with one of the chipettes?

Alvin: (laughs nervously) Um, 'in love' is a very strong way of putting it.

Brittany: Just answer it. (rolls eyes)

Alvin: Alright, alright! Geez! Now, its not that I'm "head over heels" for someone, I just, well, like someone, maybe, a little bit.

Eleanor: One of us?

Alvin: Would I be answering the question if it wasn't one of you?

Brittany: Hey, just because you're embarrassed about answering this question does not mean that you can talk to my sister that way!

Alvin: Ok, yeah, sorry Eleanor. Really I am, it's just, this is a really complicated question to answer. (smiles widely.) But I do have a way to answer it!

Simon: Yeah, let's hear it. (crosses arms)

Alvin: I'm not in love with one of the chipettes. But, I do really, really like one of them, so there!

Jeanette: Hmm. Clever.

Theodore: I mean, he answered the question.

Brittany: He answered it the 'Alvin' way.

Simon: So Landon, I'm sorry that Alvin decided to be stubborn and not completely answer your question, but maybe one day, he'll handle another question like this in a more mature way.

Alvin: This has nothing to do with maturity!

Eleanor: Don't forget to leave your questions in the comments below guys! Have a great day! :)