Episode 24: Favorite food and Dessert?

Theodore: We have a GREAT question from NatiFlores24 And they want to know what our favorite food and dessert is!! Who wants to go first?

Simon: Actually, I would. I personally enjoy freshly baked croissants, as well as different kinds of Italian pastas. My favorite dessert is chocolate flavored ice cream. 

Brittany: I can never, ever, eat enough grapes. I actually think that the purple grapes taste better, but, everyone has their own personal favorites, right? I also love red velvet cakes and cookies.

Jeanette: My favorite thing to eat is salad, with a balsamic vinegar dressing. I usually eat sliced bread with it, and it's amazing, at least in my opinion. I love vanilla cupcakes with vanilla icing whenever its available to me. 

Alvin: I could never get enough of pizza, but you guys should know that my brothers and I love Toaster Waffles. They're the best.

Simon: Oh, yes. I did forget about that!

Alvin: As for my dessert, its always been Rocky Road ice cream, with extra chocolate  crunchies. 

Eleanor: Cooking and baking are two of my favorite hobbies, so it's pretty hard for me to choose just one of each. But, if I really had to pick, I would choose lasagna for my favorite food, and strawberry shortcake for my favorite dessert. 

Theodore: You all should know by now that is impossible for me to choose just one, but I can list a few of my favorite things to eat for you. They include cheeseburgers, chicken nuggets, bacon-wrapped steak, poundcake, penne in vodka sauce, Eleanor's cake, italian salad, chocolate chip cookies-

Alvin: And I'm stopping you there because we all know that this list could go on forever. Guys, remember to leave you questions in the most recent published chapter of this podcast, it has a better chance of being answered quicker!