Episode 14: Grades in School?

Theodore: We have another question, and it's from @jennyadhikari

Jeanette: She really wants to know what grades we get in school.

Brittany: And she also says Alvin and I are her favorites! Thanks so much!

Alvin: You're my favorite, jennyadhikari!

Eleanor: I'll start off the answers. So I am pretty much a straight A student. I'm a perfectionist, so when it comes to school, I make sure I'm on my A game, literally.

Jeanette: I'm also a straight A student. Unfortunately, I struggle in math, but I still mange to keep my grades as high as possible. My favorite subject is English.

Theodore: I get mostly A's and B's. Spelling isn't my favorite, but I make sure I'm ok with everything else, with Simon's help, of course.

Brittany: I'm also someone who gets mostly A's and B's. I usually get B's when I don't study, because like the bachelor would be on or something like that. But even with those kinds of distractions I'm still focused in school.

Simon: I am a straight A student. I mean come on, you knew that was coming. (laughs)  I perform my best in science and history.

Alvin: I'm not a straight A student. I mean come on, you knew that was coming.

Simon: (glares at Alvin)

Alvin: So if I'm having a good day, I'd get a B or C. But if I decided to get sidetracked and draw pictures of Ms. Smith as a devil, then I'm probably gonna get a bad grade.

Simon: And I think that's it for this question. Please leave any questions, or even dares, in the comments section below. Bye guys.