Episode 17: Colors Instead of Letters?

Simon: We have another question, and it's from a user named Smart8ghost

Jeanette: Before we read the question, this user has mentioned that Simon and I are their two favorite chipmunks! Thank you, that means so much!

Simon: Yes, thank you!

Brittany: There are so many Simonette fans these days.

Simon: Simonette? I thought people were just fans of me and Jeanette, you know, separately.

Eleanor: Nope, Simonette is actually a pretty popular coupling in the fan base.

Jeanette: (blushing) Really?

Eleanor: Yep, you guys should be proud.

Alvin: Anyway, the question is pretty much asking us why we have our respective colors instead of everyone wearing a letter on their shirts like me.

Brittany: Well, usually, most of us just choose to wear our favorite colors and outfits more often than not. It's not like I choose to wear pink so that you can tell me apart from my sisters. It was only just recently when I began to wear my initial on my shirt, in the 2015 TV series.

Theodore: Alvin's always wore a red shirt with a yellow A, just like Simon's always wore a blue shirt and I've always worn a green shirt.

Jeanette: And coincidentally, Brittany, Eleanor, and I all wear lighter shades of those colors, pink, purple, and light green. They all just happen to be our favorite colors.

Theodore: Over the years, our signature colors have made it easier for fans to easily know which one of us is which.

Eleanor: And since Alvin and Brittany are both the leaders of our separate groups, them having an initial on their clothes is a way to display that they're a bit different. (whispers to herself) And to show how big their egos can be.

Theodore: Thank you guys for keeping the questions coming! We're going to keep this going, so keep your questions coming!