Episode 30: What do they think of Simonette?

Alvin: Oh YES! I've been waiting to answer this one for a looong time now!

Simon: No, Alvin, don't-

Alvin: Come on Simon, don't be a downer. The fans wanna know!

Brittany: (smiling) Come on, Simon, be a good sport. We have to answer every question sent in by the fans. 

Simon: (face red) Alright, fine. 

Eleanor: Welcome back to our podcast, everyone! The big question here, what are our thoughts on the pairing "Simonette?"

Theodore: What's Simonette?

Alvin: Oh, right. For the people who aren't aware, Simonette is Simon and Jeanette's couple 'ship' name. (raising a brow) As in Simon and Jeanette dating!

Jeanette: (quietly) Thank you, Alvin-

Simon: (teeth clenched) For that vivid clarification. 

Brittany: If I'm going to be totally honest, I think that Simonette is a great pairing. The fanbase has done a really great job with the fanfictions and the fanart, which makes this idea even cuter!

Theodore: Oh ok! In that case, I think Simonette is a great idea! They're perfect for each other. 

Simon: (more to himself) Why am I still in this room?

Eleanor: Simonette is totally accurate! It's not one of those odd ships like Simon and Brittany, like, Jeanette makes more sense. Because they both totally like each-

Jeanette: BOOKS! We totally like books. (everyone stares. Jeanette glaces at Simon, but looks away quickly.) Sorry. Um, carry on. 

Alvin: Simon and Jeanette are the kind of people who would never go full-on public with their relationship until their thirties, but almost ALL of our fans see it, and love it. Team Simonette!

Simon: (Shaking his head) Please, Alvin. Stop.

Jeanette: (blushing) I think that's enough for now. (laughs nervously) Leave your questions in the comments section, guys. See you soon!