Chapter 2

Almost drown

Emma's POV

My life was over nothing left for a girl like me. I was a princess cursed three times no one can ever love a freak like me. I ran away from home or should I say swam away. I was a freak I can be a Swan or a Mermaid or even a witch. That magic was powerful. I was swimming along in the water when this net appeared and I got stuck inside it. I looked up and saw a ship a huge ship. I knew if they saw I was a mermaid they would kill me or sell me. Come on Emma think. Once the net was out of the water I used the magic to make myself look human and wet. It was also dark out I've must have been under the water to long.

"Ohh theres a girl in the net." This man with a red beanie says.

"Excuse me. Alittle help." I say to him.

"Sure thing." He says.

The other men helped him get me out of the net and he handed me a towel.

"Thank you. Is this your ship?" I ask him.

"His ship no. Its mine." A man say behind me.

I turned around and there was a man tall, handsome, with a Hook for a hand. I had to keep it together or I would turn into a Swan. He took my hand and led my to his Captain's Quarters.

"Im sorry to have got caught up in your net really I am." I tell him.

"Its alright Love. The names Jones, Killian Jones, but everyone calls me Hook." He says to me.

"Look I need to go like now...." I say but the words stopped. Crap.

Killian's POV

I looked down at this girl who was now a Swan. Thats strange what was I to do with her. After a few she was once again a beautiful woman.

"What just happened?" I ask her.

"I was cursed as a baby that when ever I get nervous or scared I would turn into a Swan." She tells me.

"I see." I say.

"You cant tell anyone." She says to me.

"I wont. He have a drink." I say handing her my rum.

But it accidentally spilled all over her and well a tail appeared.

"Oh no. I got this curse when I was 18." She says.

"So thats how I caught you." I say to her.

"Look Captain Hook Im sorry, but you cant tell this one either." She begged.

"Once again I wont. Anything else?" I ask.

"Yeah a week ago I got cursed with magic and its crazy hard to know when it goes off." She says.

"Let me guess you went to search for away to fix it. Away to refers the curses." I say.

"Yes can you help me?" She asks.

"I could try, but first I need a name." I say to her.

"Its Emma." She tells me.

"Snow White and Prince Charming's daughter Emma?" I ask.

"Yes that me and another thing to keep to yourself." She says.

"Well okay then. Where to Love?" I ask.

"The dark seas. Can you take me there?" She asks.

"Aye Love I can." I say.

"Thank you." She says standing up now that her tail was gone.

"Now follow me to you room." I say.

She followed me out the door and I took her to the room she will stay in. I left her there and thought about if her family ever found out I had her they would think I kidnapped the Princess.