Chapter 8

Rescue

Emma's POV

We made our way throw the forest and we saw the Evil Queen's castle. I saw the wicked witch fly in to a window and Im sure the dark one is there too.

"Okay I'll talk to Rumple." Belle says.

"I will talk to Regina." Robin says.

"I will distract Zelena." August says.

"Thats means I save Hook." I say to them.

We all went off on different directions I went down to the dungeon when I saw other people locked up. I kept walking when I heard guards coming so I hid. Once they past I saw Hook.

"Hey girl. You dont want to do that." A man says.

"I dont care what you say. I need to save him. To find out what happened." I tell the man.

"Well good luck." He says.  

"Killian. Killian." I whisper when I get to him.

He slowly look at me and headed more to the back.

"Killian its Emma. Why are you hiding?" I ask him.

"Your not Emma this is a bloody trick." He says.

"No Killian really its me. I came to get you after everything that happened. I dont remember what that was." I tell him.

"This isnt funny Regina or are you Zelena or maybe The Dark One." He says.

"No. Killian its Emma. Mr.Smee visited me last night and told me to tell you the crew and him are keeping an eye on your ship." I say.

"Still dont believe you. Tell me something only Emma would say." He says.

"Okay.. Remember a few days in on your ship well you asked me if I wanted to leave home and fix my problem so I could marry a prince? And I told you No Captain thats not why. I wanted to get rid of the curse to finally be free and find someone that loves me." I say to him.

"Oh Emma it is you." He says coming close to the bars.

"We have to get you out of here and back to your ship so you can tell me what happened. Its all fuzzy since that night or so after I was attacked." I say.

I used somethings to undo his lock and he got out.

"Well done Emma I didnt think you had it in you." Regina says.

"Lets us go. Wait weres my friends?" I ask her.

"Yeah them well it would seem that after you got down here they left you. They went after August dragon girlfriend instead." Zelena says.

"Now Emma we have a deal to make with you. You can either live a normal life with no curse and we kill the pirate or you can take back your curses and never see him again." Rumple says.

"Emma you take your normal life. Its okay." Killian says.

"No I dont want anything bad to happen to you." I say.

"Emma dont." He says.

"My choice is..." I start to say.

A dragon flew in with the guys on top they help both me and Killian on and flew us to Killian's ship.

"We are so sorry about we saw a chance to help Lily and took it." August says.

"Its okay. Robin dont give up on Regina, and Belle same to you on Rumple." I say.

They all took off leaving me and Killian with his crew.

"We are glade your back both of you." Smee says.

"Thanks Smee." I say to him.

Just then the Jolly Rodger was surrounded with Navy ships not just any. My families navy ships.