Chapter 9

Never leaving

Emma's POV

Killian stood next to me with a protective hand around me. We went down below while his crew was going to talk to them. He looked me in the eyes and smiled at me.

"Emma, would you like to know what happened?" He asks.

"Yes I would." I tell him.

Killian's POV

"Well then my dear we better hurry, before your parents arrive." I tell her.

Storytelling/ FlashBack

Writer's POV

They made it to the dark sea and headed on the land to find the cave. Were Emma could finally be rid of the curses for good. After all the time she spent with this pirate she never though she would fall in love with him, but she did. He felt the same for her, but her being a princess messed it up. The found a woman scared and alone so the walked up to her.

"Hello Love. Im Captain Killian Jones though everyone calls me Hook and this is Emma. Are you alright?" Hook asks the woman.

"No Im not alright, the man I love is a beast and I want to fix it that why I am here, but Im afraid Im lost." She tells them.

"Well we are heading there to the cave to break my curses. Why dont you join us?" Emma asks.

"Yeah Okay." She says.

Hook held out his hand to help her up and she excepted.

"Well lass who are you?" Hook asks her.

"Im Belle." She says.

"Well Belle come along." Hook says.

"Thank you both of you." Belle says.

They walked for hours and they finally came to a stop when it got dark they decided to camp up for the night. Hook took the first watch and heard a noise.

"Who's out there?" Hook asks.

"We mean no harm." A mans voice says.

"Then come out." Hook says.

Two men headed his way. Hook put his sword down.

"Captain Hook." One man says.

"Robin Hood." Hook says.

"Its been awhile." Robin says.

"Yeah it has. What brings you here?" Hook asks him.

"Trying to break a curse of the woman I love." Robin tells him.

"And your companion?" Hook asks.

"Names August or Pinocchio and Im trying to find something to stop a mad lady that has captured my Lily."  August says.

"Well we all are also doing so." Hook tells them.

"You wouldnt mind if we joined right?" Robin asks.

"Not at all." Hook says.