Chapter 3

Lost

Emma's POV

I woke up on a ship and I knew my life was a nightmare. Somedays I wish I could just wake up from this dream I live in. I made it to the upper deck and was greeted by the men. I smiled at then after all they didnt let me drown. I walked up to the side of the boat and looked over it. The ocean was a pretty site to see I loved it. Living in it was hard and scary. I have to break these curses to finally be happy.

"Excuse me, but the Captain would like to talk to you." The man with the red beanie says.

"Yeah ok. Umm.. Whats your name?" I ask him.

"William Smee." He says.

"Well William its nice to meet you and thank you for helping me." I say to him.

"It was my pleasure." He says.

I walked over to the Captain Quarters and knocked on the door.

"Come on in." Hook says.

I walked in and he was standing around looking at a giant map.

"You asked to see me." I say to him.

"Ahh yes Emma come on over here." He says.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Well Love this is the map of the realm. As you can see we are here. This is where we need to go. Then theres home." He say to me.

"So Hook how long will it take?" I ask.

"Not sure. Could be days, maybe weeks. Months at most." He says.

"Months?" I question.

"Yes Love months, now we have a week to we arrive, but getting there isnt the problem. Its the challenges that we must face to find the way to revers these spells and your going to need help." He says.

"So your staying with me?" I ask.

"Yes I am. You cant do this alone. You might turn into a Swan or get wet and a tail appears or the magic will get out of hand and you get hurt. I will be there to help you till the day I bring you home." He says.

"You'll do that for a stranger?" I ask.

"No I'll do it for the adventure." He says.

Just then the ship starts bouncing and rocking.

"Whats happening?" I ask.

"Get to your room. Theres a storm and the crew cant see you get wet. Hurry." He says.

I made it back to my room and no tail. This man is going to get killed if he helps me, but then again pirates love dangerous adventures.