Chapter 4

On the island

Emma's POV

Its been a few days on the Jolly Rodger and things were well until last night when we hit land. Hook and I were the last of the ship.

"Okay Love we have to make a pit stop. We should be on track soon." Hook tells me.

"Okay I going to look around." I tell him.

"I cant leave you alone Love Im sorry." He tells me.

"Right okay then come along." I say.

We look along everything and I saw a symbol that might have to do with the Swan curse. Once Hook wasnt looking I snuck away I walked down this hill and found the forest. The symbol of the Swan was on some trees.

"Hello there miss can you help me?" Alittle girl asks from the shadows.

"Sure." I say holding out my hand.

"Thank you." She says grabbing my hand.

She had a tight grip on my hand and it got tighter and tighter. I looked over at the girl and her eyes were red.

"Let me go! I yell.

She flung me to the ground and I hit my head. The girl came closer towards me.

"Emma!" I heard Hook yell.

"Hook!" I yell.

Him and his crew came and fought that creator. Hook held out his hand for me.

"What were you think?" He yelled at me.

"Im sorry I thought I saw something." I say to him.

"This is the reason I said stay close." He says.

"I know and Im sorry Hook really." I tell him.

"Dont do that again." He says.

"Why do you care what happens to me?" I ask.

He shooed his crew away and looked at me angrily.

"Because your the freaking princess. If anything happens to you and word spreads that you were with me. Your family will kill me." He say.

"So thats why you want to help me. I come back alive and its like you found me. If I die it would be as if it was your fault." I says.

"Yes now come on." He says

We went back to the ship and set sail again.