Jock Ass

"Okay. Get off the car Crawford, or you'll be late for your first day of school," my mom said.
I looked out my window to a sign that said:
"Welcome to Blakewood High School"

All I saw was students walking around in front of the school either talking or just on their phones. This is the worst day of my life. I just moved from Canada with my older brother Chris, older sister Kirsten, my youngest sister Karisma, my mom Stacey, and my dad John.
My sisters are in the back of the car drinking StarBucks with my brother Chris. Only one of my sisters is home schooled because she thinks it's better than to be going to public schools. On the other hand, me and my brother like making new friends and going places.
"Chris. Crawford," said my mom while looking at the staring wheel, "I think it would be better if you two got off now. It's 7:04 already"
Me and Chris groaned, grabbed our bags and opened the car doors. While closing my door, I heard one of my sisters say:
"Bye losers"
Then they both giggled.

My mom drove off to the rode while me and Chris were stuck with strangers. Not everyone saw us walk by. We walked in front of the school where people were hanging out in little groups.
Me and my brother kept walking to a lonely corner outside until we were half way there.
"HEY BRO!"
My brother felt a slap on his back. It was one of his old friends from Canada that moved to Los Angeles. They started talking until Chris started to walk away and said:
"Haha see ya bro. You're on your own now."
He left me alone. I started looking around me to see if anyone was looking at me.
There were 3 guys looking at me from far distance. They looked like those jocks that play football or something.
I was kinda scared so I got out my phone, went on Twitter and tweeted:

"About to enjoy my new school today"

After that, I started doing a DM spree until the 3 guys came to me. One of the guys said,"Aye, dude. You new?"
I responded,"Um, yeah. The name's Crawford."