That One

"Sup, buddy. The name is Josh. But you can call me Josh Golden for short. Haha."
This kid thinks he's funny or something. But I mean, he looks like a really great guy.
Another guy with a bright, blue bag behind his back said,"Aye, Crawford. The name is Gabriel Conte." He gave me his hand to shake and I gave him mine.
The last guy just kept looking at me. He didn't really say anything, so I reached out my hand and said,
"Hey. How are you?" He saw my hand and ignored my 'hello'. I thought he was being rude but he looked kinda sad.
I didn't want to be rude and tell him to say at least a simple hello, so I just kept quiet.
Josh said: "That's Andrew."

Andrew.
Josh.
Gabriel.

I began to look at the ground and started to wonder where my brother was at. He is probably already making more friends than me. Or maybe every girl in his grade is crushing on him and is now joining the football team already.
Ugh! My brother is always going to be better than me. Always!

"Hey, Crawfish"
I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up.
"Looks like you are thinking too hard about being the new kid, aren't you?"
"Who me?" I asked.
Josh shook his head and said,"You think too much."
"Guys, we should get inside before the bell rings or we are gonna get detention like the past week," Gabriel exclaimed.
They all nodded their head yes and all four of us went inside.

There were a lot of people crowded in the entrance and I couldn't get through the hallway.

I got pushed by one guy.
He hit my shoulder with his books and the corner of his binder and it obviously hurts.
I stopped walking and stopped in the middle of the hallway not caring where the three guy were that I met earlier.
As I stopped, I pulled up my left shirt sleeve and looked at my arm. It was red  with the scratch mark.
The hallway started to clear up just a little . . . . . but then . . . . I saw someone staring at me with the corner of my eye.
I acted like I didn't see anyone. I pulled down my shirt sleeve and began to walk.