Where is he?

Damn. School again. . .
I woke up, got up from bed, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, changed clothes, put on my shoes, grabbed my backpack, and waited in the kitchen counter for Chris.

"Hey honey. How did you sleep?"
"Ehhh....okay I guess."
"Well, want a bagel?"
I rubbed my eyes and took a look at the bagel. I shook my head to my mom telling her I wasn't hungry.  That's when Chris came downstairs all happy and shit and sat beside me while he was on his phone.

"Want a bagel, Chris?"
"Hahaha....oh yes please mom."
My mom looked at my brother while smirking.
"Why so happy? You're really not a morning person, Chris."
Yeah my mom is right. Something is up with him. I turned to him and saw him laughing at his phone while taking a bite of the bagel.
Chris replied, "Oh nothing mom. I'm just texting someone."
Eva. Duh of course. That annoying girl. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag while saying, "Mom, can we go now? I'm not tryna be late to school."
My mom smiled and said, "Oh Crawford, I won't be able to take you guys today. I was thinking if Chris would drive to school in his car. I'm having a few people come to the house and work on the house since your father won't be home."

Oh great! I'm stuck with Chris.

"Come on, Christian! I'm tryna go to school."
"Whoah. Why the rush bro? Who you trying to see so early?"
"Um don't worry about it. Let's just go."
"Okay. Hold up. Let me bring the keys from my room real quick."
That's when he quickly went upstairs.

50 years later, we arrived to school early. We still had like 10 minuets left till the first bell rings.
Chris parked in the student parking lot. He got on his phone and began to text Eva . . . or whoever it is.

"Yo, Crawf!"
"Wassup?"
"Eva wants me to go pick her up from her house. She missed the bus."
"Wow, Chris. Really?"
"What?"
"You don't even know the girl."
"I'm helping someone."
"Okay whatever. Well I'm getting down and going inside the building. I'm not going."
"Ummm, okay then. See you later?"
"Sure man. Be safe."
And that's when he left the school grounds to go pick up Eva.
Meanwhile, I left to the building and walked around the halls. I found a small bench and sat on it.
I'm so tired. I just want to go home . . . funny thing is that school hasn't even started.
10 minutes passes and the bell rung.
I walked around to find my class. And when I did, I walked in all slumped. I saw Gabriel and Andrew.  They waved at me and I waved back all lazy. They told me to sit with them and I did.

"Hey guys. I'm so fucking tired."
I yawned.
"Damn. You have bags under your eyes too," Gabriel pointed out. Not necessary but, okay.
"Where's Josh?"
Andrew shook his head not knowing where he was and so did Gabriel.
"He's probably late," Gabriel said, "he's usually not here in the first 2 hours."
Well class wasn't going to start with or without Josh.

Class was over. Only a few more to go.