Getting Played

"......so, that's what we will be doing in the next month or so in this class. Don't forget. Bring something that represents something or someone special."

I was literally falling asleep just listening to the art teacher explain some lame project for next month.
To bad Vanessa is not here. She would probably love this class a lot because I saw her earlier with a sketch book turning the pages to some dope drawings.
Well, looks like I'm gonna be alone in this class talking to no one.

"3:02"
"Okay, thanks Eva."
"No problem. And uhhhh..... by the way.......uhhh..... sorry I judged you so quickly. It just scared me how I was into a person who is you know...."
"Gay? Yeah I know. Get it a lot"
Eva kept looking at me falling asleep but worried.
"This is just between you and me right?"
I got my head up and looked at her in the most obvious face expression, "uh, yeah."
She said, "oh my gosh good. I don't want my girlfriends to know I almost made out with a gay guy"
I rolled my eyes at her. She foreal annoying as hell. I don't know how Josh even likes her. Gets in my nerves.

3:30
Kids walking out of school.
Busses being loaded with hella kids.
It was wild.
Time to go home now, finally. I can take a nap or maybe just be on my skateboard and roll around the new neighborhood.
I was waiting for my mom to pick me up outside the school while sitting on a red bench.
I didn't see my brother as the school started to get empty little by little.
3:42
Finally
I saw my brother getting closer to my direction from a distance with his friends and 3 other females behind them all laughing together.
Must be nice to have friends like him but at the same time, I don't need too much distractions in life.
I got up to shake up with my bro and his friends and then I saw Eva and two other girls.
Hell nah!
This girl again. I had enough of her already.
My brother introduced everyone, one by one and then when he was getting to Eva, I brutally interrupted by saying, "Yea yea I know who this is. Eva"
Chris already confused asked, "Oh....you two know each other?"
I nodded my head and turned around to casually check if my mom was on her way to pick us up.
Well, since they all took my spot, I stood up on my phone while the bright ass sun hit my neck.
I looked up once more to see if my mom was here, but as I looked up, I saw Chris's arm around Eva's shoulder.
Now I was confused. Is this girl now tryna get with my brother?
It's just probably my mind playing tricks after what happened.
Back to my phone.
My mom texted me saying she was here already.
It was about time.
She pulled up and I quickly called the passenger seat.
"Hey honey. How was school?"
"Uh....let's not talk about it"
"Oh..."
Chris was kinda taking forever if you asked me. He was too busy saying bye to Eva.

"Oh my god, you're leaving?"
"Yea, but don't worry. Just text me."
"Awwww okay Chrisy"

Chrisy? Ewww dafuq?
Cringy

"Chris, hurry up please honey. I have things to do."
"Thanks mom," I said. I thanked her for rushing them. They lowkey ugly.
That's when Chris got in the back and started bragging about his day and Eva....ehh.
I needed to tell him what type of person she was and what she tried doing with me. Plus, the thing Josh told me about her.
I was mostly on my phone on the way home.
We got home and I saw my sisters eating. I said hi and went upstairs and told Chris we had to talk.
As we headed to my room, I closed the door behind me and asked:
"What's that all about?"
"Who? Eva?"
"Yea bro. Who that?"
"I don't know. You tell me. You knew her before I introduced her to you."

Ughhhh! He frustrates me.

I asked him,"She your girl?"
He laughed, "Nah bro. Not yet"
"What you mean not yet?"
"Bro, I barley even know her."
"Oh..."
"Stop being jealous. There are other girls out there for you. It's not just her"

And that's when he left my room and closed the door behind him
He's getting played.