Eva

"Hey!"

. . . . . um. . . . .?

I told the chick in front of me
". . .uh, hi."
She kept waving at me. IN MY FACE! It was getting annoying so I asked what her name was because she was making it awkward already.
She responded, "Oh, my name?"
Nah, the president of the U.S.
"My name is Eva. I cheer for the football and baseball team. And you?"

I told her, "My name is Crawford. I'm new to this school and I just want t—"

"OH MY GAWD! You're new!?"

"Yeah. But hey, listen. Can you—"

"Oh my gosh I can't believe you are new! TEALA! GUYS! Look who we got here!"

After she yelled on the top of her lungs, 4 or 5 more girls came towards our direction. I was getting so mad at her, that I left to the other hallway to where Josh, Andrew, and Gabriel were.
They had a locker next to each other. That made me wonder if I would be able to pick my own locker or they will pick my own.
I was going to roam through the hallway until Josh stopped me while passing through his locker.
"Hey, Crawfboy. Come here."
Oh no.
I feel like he is going to make me do a favor for him.
"Yeah, Josh?"
"Can I see your schedule?"
"Uh, sure. Hold on"
I looked through my bag to see if I had my schedule with me.

I can't find it!

"What's wrong Crawfish?"
"Okay first of all, it's Crawford. Get it right. And second, I can't find my schedule."
I put on my backpack behind me and asked him, "Do you think I can go to the front office and ask for one?"
"Nah," Josh told me, "just follow us to the classes. They won't even know you are there if you sit in the back of the class"
I guess he's right. Why should I care if I get in trouble or not. I can probably ditch school and be home schooled for all I care.

The bell rang

Josh, Andrew, Gabriel, and I hurried to Chemistry Science to room 204

We opened the door and we saw some people going to tables.
Josh told us, "Hey, let's sit in the back."
"But why? We always sit in the front of the classroom," Gabriel wanted to make a fit about it.
"Because I said so," Josh told Gabriel.
We went to the back to the lab tables and waited for the professor.
But as I waited for class to start, I saw someone waving at us.
It was annoying Eva.
She was waving to us.
Josh smiled while looking at her in front of the classroom.
She said, "You guys should move up here with us."
She was pointing at 4 empty seats beside her going straight down the row.
I kept looking at Josh beside me to see what he says.
He gave her a hand signal to tell her to hold on. She nodded her head ok.
Josh turned around and ask, "Do you wanna go sit over there with my friend?"
I gave him a serious look and said, "no."
He said, "Well, I'm going over there. See ya later losers."
He gave a peace sign to us three and left.
I asked Andrew, "Did he just leave us for some girl?"
Andrew nodded his head and said:
"Yeah. He has had the biggest crush on her for 4 years but he knows he will never get her."
I just said
"Oh."