Im Not What You Think

"Okay guys. Make sure you do your homework tonight and bring it back tomorrow morning. I'll be checking them"
Everyone was heading out the lab and leaving to next class. I was the last one to leave the lab. I grab my backpack and put it behind my back.
I walked out of the classroom and saw Josh, Gabriel, and Andrew waiting for me at the lockers.
"So what do you think about this school so far, Crawford?"
I responded to Gabriel saying,
"I mean, it's not the best but yea. I think it's pretty cool."
"Well good," said Josh, "but can we have a little talk please?"

"Sure man. About what?"

Josh put his arm around me and was leading me somewhere where no one could hear us.
He said:
" I know you're new and everything to this school and all but please do me a favor."

"Yeah sure. What?"

"Please stay away from Eva. She told me that she likes you and stuff and it's kinda bothering me. I have liked her for a very long time and I rea—"

"If you really like her that much, why don't you make a move already?"

"You didn't let me finish, Crawford. I wanted you to help me get a bit closer to her. With your help, I can ask her out."

. . . . . .

What am I suppose to say to him?
I don't want to be rude or anything. Especially to someone I just met.

"Okay. I'll help you out."

"Thank you so much, Crawford. I knew I could count on you"

"Yeah. No problem, Josh. What are friends for, right?"

He just nodded his head.
I really need to go to the bathroom but I don't know where it is. So I casually told Josh:
"I'll be right back. I'm going to the bathroom." Not like he should care but the silence was making everything awkward.

"Okay. Don't be late for class tho."

"I won't"

I went through the hallway as fast as I could until I bumped into Eva.
Oh no.
"Hey Crawford!"

"Hi Eva. Do you know where the bathroom is?"

"Yeah. I do. Why?"
Is she literally this dumb? Gosh, all I want to do is pee and go to class.

"Because I need to use it."

"Oh well, can we talk please?"

No. Can I go pee, please?
Honestly, I don't want to be rude to her or anything like that so I told her yes.

"Okay great. Can we talk privately?"

"Sure. As long as you do it snappy."

"Okay. Follow me."
I began to follow her through the hallway. I just hope Josh doesn't see me with her.
It wasn't that far until she stopped in front of a janitor room.
Oh boy. Why here?

"Okay. Let's go inside."
I was kinda creeped out about Eva. I'm nervous on what can happen next.

We entered the room, closed the door and turned on the little light bulb above us.
This room is so disorganized and too dark for just one room. There were mops, brooms, dust pins, chemical sprays, and a lot of weird stuff in here.
I was sitting in on an upside down bucket and Eva was standing up.

"You are probably wondering why I brought you here."

"Yes. And I'm getting a bit creeped out right now. Why am I here for?"

"I just wanted to tell you a few things and give you something for being new here to this school."

"Okay. . .? What is it?"

"Well, I don't know if you have noticed but I have feelings for you. A lot."

Ugh crap! I knew this would happen. Now what am I suppose to tell Josh?

She started to get closer to me. "And by the way, I want to give you something"
I got up and I started to sweat.
She turned off the light and got closer to me.
I couldn't find the door nob of the door. All I could see is pitch black and hear Eva's high heals getting closer to me.

I felt her arms wrap around my neck. She was standing in front of me. I was just frozen, not knowing what to do.
She leaned her forehead into mine.
Then, she laid her soft lips into mine.
She started to kiss my lips slowly every time.
My mind was telling me to put my hands around her waist but I didn't.
Then she slowly went through my hair with one hand.
This was getting so intense and I didn't know what to do.
I just began to kiss her through her back.
I made it less awkward by wrapping my arms around her waist.
But then, I stopped everything I was doing and I needed to say it to her fast.
I made her stop kissing me and I said
"I'm gay"