A Dare, a Closet and a Kiss

Prologue

"Dare." I breathed out, my stomache felt like I just got off a spinny fair ride. Why would I pick dare? I was the girl no one really knows at the party and I am only here because I was dragged by Heather. 

The girl dressed as a sexy bunny narrowed her eyes with a devious smirk on her face. She turned to her friend who was a sexy police girl and she gave her an aproving look on what to do with me. 

"I Dare you to go have 7 minutes in Heaven with the greaser." Really? 7 minutes in Heaven. I moaned to the thought and just to mention that we are Juniors and I still cring to someone saying that aweful game. You were locked up with another stranger in a confined closet and were suppose to doing some frisky stuff, like my anti social self can even cope. 

I stood up to see a boy with dirty blonde hair which was slicked back, and ray bands on, he walked up grabbing my waist leading me to the closet. "This should be fun, Dollface." 

His strong arm on my waist made my skin fluster. He was wearing a white shirt rolled up and cuffed jeans to match his costume. He opened the closet door and I walked into it. The light that shined through the closet was ending as he shut the door. While he shut it, he pulled off his glasses but I stil couldn't see him because it was now pitch black. 

He slowly placed his hand on my waist and I leaned in. I am junior. I can do this. This is what normal teenagers do, go to parties and have a makeout sesh in the closet, at least thats how movies make it out to be. 

His lips edge mine and I feel him gently kiss me. I grab him and pull him in harder. We slowly moved our lips togethor in sync. I can hear the kids out side saying 6 more minutes! 

He pulls his hand up, holding my face while we gently kiss. This wasn't even a makeout, this was so much more romantic. I thought this was supose to be a sloppy kiss and come out with my cat ears sideways and his shirt backwards.

After awhile, I could not even hear the kids screaming the time, all I could hear was my heart thumping out of my chest. We paused for a second, both of our breathing scattered. In the mixed darkness, I hear him faintly say "Wow." before we are interupted by a group of teenagers. Swinging open the closet door, I feel the light crash into us before I saw his very familiar face. Oh my god.