♕♛ Chapter 15 ♛♕

'You call it Jealousy,
I call it Fear of Losing You.'

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

So hot & so handsome

Tanushree's words were spot on.

If I had thought that Rajveer looked good only in suits then I was so wrong.

Standing in front of me, in a slick black sherwani, Rajveer looked so stunning. The slight stubble which usually lined his jaw was shaved, letting his chiselled jaw look much more defined and alluring.

Traditional or formal.

Rajveer looked smashing in both looks.

And the sense of confidence and power which he radiated was a perfect blend to his good-looking self.

Every woman in this reception party had their eyes trained on him and every man had their eyes cowered in respect at the sight of him.

But those eyes ogled at the woman who stood beside Rajveer, clinging over him.

For a moment, I thought of gifting her a pair of crutches so that she could support her own weight and not cling over Rajveer.

Samaira looked like a goddess in her backless saree. It was a golden brown saree which matched her eye colour and her jet black hair was tied up in a high bun, enhancing her look.

Perfectly made for each other.

The sight in front of me made me feel sick to the level that I thought of going upto the perfect pair and ripping Samaira from Rajveer and expelling her to some other planet.

"Sounds like a perfect plan."

I came out of my thoughts to look at Tanushree who gave me a goofy grin.

I mentally face-palmed myself for voicing out my frenzy thoughts aloud and grasping Tanus's hand, I dragged her along with me, away from that gut-wrenching sight.

"Wait, where are we going?"

I halted when I was sure that we were a good distance away from the perfect pair and keeping a straight face, I turned towards Tanushree.

"Let us meet Shanaya, congratulate her and get away from here as soon as possible."

Tanushree glanced at me with pure annoyance etched on her face.