♕♛ Chapter 26 ♛♕

'Sometimes, it's not the people who change,
it's the mask that falls off.'

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

What if you are eating your favourite cheeseburger?

But then suddenly someone comes and steals it from you.

You know that the burger isn't good for your health but still, for heaven's sake it's a goddamn burger!

In this case, it was my husband.

And that bloody conniving​ bitch was stealing him from me.

He was never yours.....

The harsh reality was like a blow to my face as I reminisced about everything what I had come to know in the past hour.

A murderer like him was never and will never be mine.

I see Samaira, like a snake she is, snaking her arms around Rajveer's neck and kissing him more intensely indirectly snaking my heart and choking it.

The pain....it was intolerable.

I wanted to shout out aloud - 'STOP!'

I didn't.

But they did.

Samaira stood frozen, her bloody red lips all smeared because of the kiss as she stared at Rajveer with wide eyes.

Did she realize I was here?

But my eyes caught the metallic glint which was pressed against her back.

Woah! Is that a gun for real?

I shifted​ my eyes from the gun to the owner of it to have myself petrified to the bones.

His murderous eyes held the promise to destroy you and his devious smirk showed the fun he is going to have in your destruction.

This is him....the real Rajveer Agnihotri.

Everything was a facade until now but the man I am seeing right now is what is reality.

Harsh reality.

"Darling, I have something more fun for us in mind."