♕♛ Chapter 18 ♛♕

'Sometimes it just needs a few words to either make your life worthwhile or to shatter it, making your entire life worthless.'

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Marry me!

Two words which caused a whirlwind inside me.  

A whirlwind of two entirely different emotions.

The extreme surge of happiness that I felt made me want to shout out 'Yes' to the entire world.

To my entire world.

Rajveer!

The man who I met only a few days ago but who made me feel a lot of emotions which I had been unaware of my entire life.

Out of those emotions - only one stood out strong amongst all.

And that was love.

But the other emotion which surged through me stopped me, it stopped me from making my love progress to another step.

A step where I'll agree to offer my entire life to Rajveer.

And what stopped me from taking this step were a few words.

Just a few spoken words from my father.

'He would be the perfect prince for my little princess.
I don't know how long I would be living but I would love to see you both happily married before my final goodbye.'

Sometimes it just needs a few words to either make your life worthwhile or to shatter it, making your entire life worthless.

And right now, those words were enough for me to wake up from my dream and to face the real world. 

How could I get so selfish!

For my happiness, I forgot about the person who was the reason I am who I am today.

My father.

Here I am, confessing my love for Rajveer and at the same time, shattering my father's dream to see me happily married to someone else.

The last thing I wanted to do is to see my father unhappy, I could do anything to see him happy, even if it meant to sacrifice my whole world - Rajveer.