Secret Admirer!?

I woke up and was super excited cause Valentines Day was only 3 days away!! I dressed in a bright pink and red dress with tiny hearts on it, just to get into the mood and went downstairs. "Morning mom!!" I said as i was eating my breakfast. " Morning hun! Now have a great day at school!" " I will bye!"

When I got to school every single teacher wore little heart head bands. Even the guys! It was sooooo funny! As i was in my first period the announcements said, "Attention all as you all know Valentines Day is coming up! So that is why we now invite all of you to the Valentines Day dance on this special holiday! You may bring a date but be quick!" This day just got 100 times better!

??? P.O.V

After I hears the announcement I started thinking on how I was going to ask F/N out. I would have to be quick because I knew other guys would be after her.

Time Skip to 5th period

Your P.O.V

As I was getting my things in my locker a note fell out so I went to pick it up and something was written in the inside. "Roses are red, violets are blue your eyes sparkle brighter than the moon. I like you and I hope you do too. Have a great day my boo. From your secret admirer!"

In side my head there were million of thoughts like "What does this mean!?" "Who is it from!?" "AND WHY IN THE WORLD DID THEY CALL ME BOO!!!??"

I got another one the next day that was really creeper! Instead of "Boo" it said "Bae." Now I'm freaked out! WHO IS THIS MYSTERY MAN!!?(Are you assuming my gender?!)

Then came the day of the dance I opened my locker expecting to see another poem but instead it told me to go to the playing field. When I got to the stairs there were millions of rose petals headed down to the field. "Ok?" I was started to freak out just a little.

On the bottom of the stairs there was a table with a card that said, "F/N, we met a long time ago and you maybe don't remember me. But when I saw you the moment you came into 1st period I remembered you the moment I saw you. And I fell in love. So will you go to the dance with me?" I still didn't get it who was it from? But on the very bottom I saw in tiny letters, "Turn around?" I looked around only to see the cutest guy I had ever seen in a black and white tux. "James!?" I said. It was quiet for a while until he said,

"Hi, F/N."

CLIFFHANGER!!! Yes so I hoped you liked this Chapter and will continue reading my story, And don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!