Valentine's Day Dance

Your POV

"James!?" I yell as I turn around only to see my childhood friend. " Hi F/N." I ran over to him and gave him the biggest hug I could ever do, "What are you doing here?!", I say, "You moved to London!" He laughed and then said, " My parents couldn't afford it so we moved back here. Then I saw you and I saw how mucked you've changed and how beautiful you've become."

I blushed an then he said, "So F/N will you go to the dance with me?" I thought about it for a while and then replied, "Yes, I would love to go to the dance with you."

"Awesome!!" He yelled, " Oh.. Did I a that out loud?" He asked really embarrassed. I laughed and then said yes. We both laughed and then stared talking as we were walking home. We arrived at my house and then I said, "This is my house, I'll see you tomorrow." He nodded but then I forgot to ask him something. "James, wait!," He turned around and the I asked, " in those poems you wrote me, why did you call my boo?!" He chuckled and then said, "It was all I could think of that rymes with moon and it still was horrible. I CANT RYHME! I NEVER COULD!" I laughed then went inside to get ready.

Time skip cause I'm lazy!

Your POV

It was 30 min till the dance started and I was wearing a long red dress with pink heart earrings. I heard a knock on my door and in came Ross, Adam and Jin. "Why are you so fancy now? I mean, I know its Valentine's Day but.. really? What up with the dress?" Jin said. Crap I forgot to tell them about the dance! " Oh, well there's this Valentine's Day dance tonight and I'm going with a friend." 

"WHAT!" I heard from downstairs. I guess mom heard. Jess came stomping upstairs looking all mad and I knew I was done for! I waited for the mad words but all she said was, "YOU HAD A SCHOOL DANCE AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME!!!!  COME ON WE HAVE TO DO YOUR HAIR!!!" She grabbed my arm and tugged me into the bathroom. I'm just glad she didn't kill me!

Jins POV

"Wow." I said, " That just happened." We were all just standing there when Adam just realized what just happened, "Wait! Today's Valentine's Day!? Alesa's gonna KILL me!!!" He ran downstairs and out the door in 5 seconds. We all laughed and went to play video games.

Your POV

"There!" mom said, "Your hair is all done!" I looked in the mirror and saw that she put it in a hig bun and a few strands pulled out. "Thanks mom! I love it!" We stood there for a moment and then she said, " You better love it cause I used all of my hairspray on you!" We laughed and then the doorbell rang. "Oh! James is here! I see you later mom!" I said while running down the stairs. "Ok. Bye sweetie!" James was in a black tux with a pink rose in it. "Wow. You look beautiful F/N." I blushed and the said, "Thank you. You are really handsome." As we were walking down the sidewalk Jin, Ross and Adam at the same time yelled, " Have her back at 11:00 SHARP!" Omg they take the fun out of everything! James rolled his eyes and said, "Don't worry! She's in good hands!" Thai night was going to be awesome!

Time skip till after the dance

I was lying in bed thinking about the dance. Me and James must have had at least 9 cupcakes each! We danced all night and got caught up and everything we missed. Then came the slow dance.

Flashback to the dance

We were sitting at the table talking when I heard nice, soft calming music. I stared spawning to the beat when James said, "May I have this dance!" He said in a funny British accent. I chuckled then stood up and said, "Yes" He took my hand and we walked out to the dance floor. I put my hands around his neck and he put his around my waist. 

I felt like we danced to that song all night but it was only for a few minutes. I wished it would never end.

Hey thanks for reading my new chap for my fanfic!! Srry I haven't posted in a long time my computer hasn't been working very good. D: But don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!!! :D