Cats Out of the Bag

Abby P.O.V

I paced the floor as I bit my nails. I didn't let Sam see it but I felt so guilty about what we did to F/N. I just did it because se promised me popularity. But its not as good as I thought. I sighed and just went to bed, good thing tomorrow is Saturday.

Your P.O.V

I couldn't go to bed. I was to busy thinking of what James did. He breaks up with me and I have no CLUE why. And then he acts like it never happened? "GAHH!" I yell, hoping I didn't  wake anyone up. I then flopped on the bed. And eventually I fell asleep but not before thinking that I would have been better off if James never helped me back when we first met.  

(OMG I'm now listening to Stay Alive reprise and I'm balling my eyes out!)

Time skip brought to you by Hamilton

Your P.O.V

I woke up with a frown on my face. Its Monday. I groaned out of bed not because its Monday, but because I have to see James.

I got dressed and trudged down stairs. "Are you okay F/N, you seem.. down." Jess said  I only told Ross about what happened so I just said that I was tired and left for school.

When I get there I didn't see James, good.  It was all clear till I got to my locker. James.

I walk over and ignored him and got my stuff. "F/N, I need to talk to you." I keep ignoring him. "F/N!" I get the rest of my things and walk away with my friends and say to them, "You guys wont believe it, there was a RAT at my locker just now." saying it loud enough for James to here.

(Lol sorry I'm making you like a total jerk)

Time Skip

The day was almost over and it was bad enough I had to deal with James the whole day, and then comes Samantha. Yay!(notice sarcasm) "Oh hey F/N~" I rolled my eyes, "Go away Sam." I walk away but Abby blocks my path. OH great!

Abby's P.O.V

I blocked F/N's path as I was told to by Sam. No one saw it but there was a look of pure guilt on my face. That's it. I'm going to tell her, when Sam's not around of course. This is the right thing, this is the right thing, this is the right thing.

Your P.O.V

All they did was torment me for about 5 minutes but I finally got away to go home, hoping I didn't see James again. As I walk someone pulls me behind a tree and I see the one and only Abby.

"What do you want." I say. When she doesn't say anything I start to walk away but pulls me back and says, "I made James break up with you!" I look at her. "Wut?" I say with the dumbest look.

Time skip through when Abby tells you their master plan

My mouth drops open. That day after school. James was trying to tell me. I was a jerk to him. "Are you ok F/N? I'm so sorry." I didn't hear her because I was running.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

All the way to his house

Hey, hey, hey!! Again I'm so sorry for not updating in like a million years. But anyway I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

P.S if your reading this your awesome