I Have No Clue What to Call This so Just Read it

Your P.O.V

I ran, and ran, and ran. I had to see him. To tell him what happened. I just hope I'm not too late. I finally make it to his house. I stand their for a moment, thinking about what I'm gonna say to him. "HI, apparently I was wrong about what happened and treated you horribly for no reason at all!" Yeaaah, no. I had no clue what to say to him. What are you supposed to say in this situation?

After about, I don't know, 5 minutes of debating what I was going to say I came to the conclusion that I would tell him tomorrow. So that I could be more prepared. But, before I can leave, or turn around for that matter, I hear, "Y/N?" Crap. I turn around and say, "Heeey~ James~."

James P.O.V

Well, I tried to make things right, and she dissed me. Great. I mean I can understand why she's like this , but if she knew the truth I'm positive that she would take me back. I think. I sighed as I walked home. What if she never takes me back? GAH! Being young is so much trouble!

Whelp, all I can do now is pray that she will listen to me tomorrow. Which is highly unlikely.

Time 'a Skip!

Okay, Monday. New day, new week, new chance. I walked into school with confidence and thinking, 'Y/N is a smart girl. Shell let me talk' Wrong. All day she avoided me. She called me a rat. Yes, you heard me. A rat! That girl compared my beautiful face,to a rat!

Maybe, maybe I should just let go. She's never gonna listen to me so, why try? I spend the rest of the day thinking about what I should do. (YOUR FREAKEN YOUNG PEOPLE! YOU SHOULDENT HAVE TO BE MAKING THESE TYPES OF DECISIONS!)

Another Time Skip Cause I Got the Power

I start to walk home. Questions still roaming my mind. I walk up to my house but see a figure standing there. Mom? No, is Grandma visiting? I walk closer and then I realize who it is. "F/N?" She tenses up but then turns around, "Heeey~ James~."  

Author~Chan P.O.V

You and James stare at each other for a long time. No words. No sounds. Just silence. (Awkward) At the same time both you and James think that you should break the silence so you both say, "I have to tell you something." (still at the same time) "You go first. I insist." Then both you and him laugh.

Your P.O.V

Okay. You can do this. It was quiet for a long time so I thought I would break it.

Time skip till after your little thing where you talk at the same time cause I don't want to type it.

I straighten up and then say.....

Okay, okay I know. Its a short chapter. And I haven't been updating in like years, but I have a life too you know! So I know I kinda left you on a cliff hanger and that's because I have no clue what you should say to James. :P WRITERS BLOCK!! THE HORROR HAS COME AT LAST! So yea, I would appreciate it if you could give me some ideas (I will give you credit if I use it) So that's it for me. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!