Winner/ New Student!!

Congrats to TexhVIDGamer for being the winner of the new character, Abby Henderson. Now on with the story.

I was walking to my next class when someone pulled me by my jacket and into a closet. My eyes were just starting to adjust so I couldn't see anything. "Now you are going to listen to me F/N and your going to listen well" a voice said, my eyes almost adjusted. "I told you to stay away from James and what do you do? Date him!!! Now that you disobeyed me your going to pay." My eyes were just used to the dark when someone threw me out again. But as they closed the door I could see a evil looking Samantha.

I went in my classroom and saw a girl with blonde and red hair sitting in my seat, talking to James. I walked over and said. "Um, excuse me your sitting in my seat."
The girl looked mad but quickly plastered on a smile, Oh, I'm so sorry!" She said, "I am new and I just saw and open seat and took it. I'm Abby Henderson." She put her hand out and I took it. "F/N L/N. Nice to meet you." We both smiled but then teacher told us to get in our seats. I sat in mine and Abby sat in front of me. There was something up with that girl.

      I was walking home when I felt like I was being followed. I just shrugged it off and continued home.

Samantha P.O.V
I told Abby the plan and started taking pictures of F/N. I invited Abby to come over to my school so that she can help me break up F/N and James up. And it was all going according to plan. Soon James won't even remember F/N's name!

Hey hey hey readers!! Sorry if it's a bit short I am running out of ideas!! So I would appreciate if you could write some of your ideas in the comment to help m out. Thanks and don't forget to comment, vote, and follow!!