1st Grade

Flashback to first day of 1st grade (your P.O.V)

"Ok, F/N you go this!" I said as I was standing outside my new school. I walked inside and there was tons of kids walking around and I heard some say, "Who's the new girl?" As soon as I knew it I was at my classroom.

I found my seat and sat until the school bell rang. "Welcome class!", the teacher said, "My name is Mrs. Raven and I'm your teacher!" After we played some name games, we started working on math and science. Man! I was really good at school! I was answering all of the questions in a breeze! "RING!" We all heard the school bell ring so it was time for recess.

As I was walking to the swings I got pushed down by a boy with black hair and green eyes and a girl with blonde and blue eyes. "Ha ha! Looks like the smart girl cant land on her feet!" The boy yelled. "Ya! What's your name little derp!" "F-F/N" I studder.

"Really!? I thought your name was Egg-Head!" I tried to hold it in but I couldn't. I started crying.

James' P.O.V

"Man this day is perfect! I got an awesome teacher and 2 friends and also-" The sound of yelling and crying cut me off. I looked over to see 2 kids yelling and kicking a somebody on the ground. I walked over and saw that it was the new girl they were beating up. "Hey!" I yell. "Stop picking on her!"

F/N'sP.O.V

As they were beating me up I heard someone say "Hey! Stop picking on her!" The 2 mean kids turn around and then the boy says, "Why should we?" I was really confused who was sticking up for me and why? "Why?" I heard the kind kid say, "This is why!" I saw him step on the boys foot and both the girl and boy ran away in fear.

I felt a hand go near me and help me up. "Hi!" the boy says, "I'm James. Are you ok?" I had some bruises on my knees but I was ok. "Ya I'm fine. Thanks for helping my James. My name is F/N" I think he liked my name cause he said, "Cool name! Hey wanna be friends?" "Sure!" I replied and then we went to the swings and talked the whole recess.

Third-person P.O.V

F/Nand James were best friends all the way through 6th grade, but then James moved so they lost touch. But now they went to the same school. What will happen?

Hey! I hoped you liked my new Chapter and will like, comment and subscribe!! :D (P.S srry it's short I ran put of ideas!! -__-