First Track Meet

Hey hey hey! Before I start this chapter I would like to say I am now using things like F/N so you can enter your name into it. I would like to thank AshVSAuthorHood for this advice. So now on with the chapter!! (If you are confused and are saying, "But that is what you have doing since  the begging" well before I gave you a name and just went back and changed them all to F/N. So yea.... ON WITH DE STORY!!!)

F/N- first name

Your P.O.V

I woke up and got ready to leave. I can't believe that we have to leave our vacation! I got all packed up and walked to the breakfast bar with mom, Adam, Jin, and Ross. "Hey mom. Hey guys." I sat down as they all said hey back. As the waiter came over we all ordered and then waited. "So F/N," Ross said, "How did you sleep?"'I shrugged and said back, "Ok, I guess. I mean I'm sad I didn't get to get candy from the Easter egg hunt." All of the boys sighed and Adam said, "Ya, that was pretty bad. Now we have to but our own candy." Me and Jess laughed as our food came. We ate up. Packed up and then started on a plane home.

Time Skip 3 days

I got up and realized that today was the track meet for my track team. I got up from my bed, got ready in a tank top and shorts and went down the stairs. "Good morning mom." I said as I sat at the table eating the pancakes Jess had prepared,"Good morning F/N. Are you excited about your track meet?" I nodded as I put syrup on my pancakes and then replied, "Ya, I hope we win. And you and the guys better be there watching." Jess said that we all would be there. Then I left for school. As I was walking to my last period I tripped on someone's foot. "HEY! What was that for!" I looked up and saw Samantha laughing. "Ha! How do you expect to win the track meet when you always fall on your face!" Everytime I got up she pushed me back down. Finally she left and I rushed to my last period. 

Time Skip Track practice

The whole team was practicing when our coach called us over. "Ok kids, first part is the relay. Tim your going first, get us a good start," he nodded and got in position. As the coach told everyone when they were going, I was last, "Ok, F/N your last, give us a strong finish and do it for the team!" I nodded but inside I was having a breakdown. As everyone was going I kept telling myself that I can do this. Soon I was up. I got on the track and waited for the baton to come to me. Soon I grabbed the baton and started running as fast as I could. I looked in front of me and saw no one ahead of me. 'I might actually win this!' I thought as I got closer to the finish line. Soon as I was about 20 feet from the finish line, the whole world went in slow motion. I looked at the stands and saw mom, Adam, Ross, Jin and James all shouting "F/N! F/N," I didn't want to let them down. I looked ahead of me and saw the finish. Out of the corner of my eye I saw another runner catching up to me. I looked away and ran as fast as my legs could  go. And I won! My whole team ran over and started throwing me up in the air. This was the best day ever.

Time skip after the meet

I walked in the house with my first place trophy. We ended up winning 8 out of 10 games in the meet and won! I put the trophy in my room and we all celebrated by watching a movie and eating popcorn  and all the junk food we can! I can't wait till the next meet! 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and sorry for not posting lately and to make it up I made this chapter and a Laurence X reader 1 shot called True Love check it out. Anyway I hope you hope you enjoyed and have a great day! Peace!✌