First Kiss!!

Hello fellow readers! I am sorry for not updating for a while I keep forgetting and have no clue what to write! But today I am trying to get as much in as I can. I would like to thank you for all of your support and now I have 1k readers! I was super excited when I had 50 so you have no clue how happy I am now. But anyway, on with the story...

F/N- First Name
E/C- Eye Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color

Your P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I slowly rolled out of bed, got dressed, ate breakfast and started to school. As I was walking to the bus I texted mom and the guys that I left so that they wouldn't worry. As soon as I sent the text, I heard James calling my name from a distance. I looked around and saw James walking towards me. "Oh, hey James. What's up?" I asked him as he walked up to me. "Umm, I was just wondering if you wanted to go... On.... a... Date. With me. Friday." He talked as if he was nervous, which I could tell he was.

His bright brown eyes stared into my E/C ones. I was surprised he asked me that, I didn't know how to respond. But I did know that I liked him so I could only say 1 answer, "Sure! I would love to!" At that moment the bus came up and took us all to school. The whole day I was thinking about James and how'd he asked me out.

Time Skip Brought To You by Flying Potatoes                                                                                                             After School

Your P.O.V

I walked home with a smile plastered on my face. That smile stayed all day till dinner time. I guess mom and the boys noticed so Adam said, "So F/N.... How was school?" His question took me away from my thoughts, "Oh! It was good. Great! Just perfect!" For some reason I didn't want them to know about the date so I tried to hide it.

Aphmau P.O.V

Hmmmmm. Y/N has been acting strange this whole day. So F/N.... How was school?" Adam asked probably thinking the same thing. "Oh! It was good. Great! Just perfect!" F/N said a quite nervous. I looked at the guys giving them a look saying, Somethings up,. So I asked, "Are you sure F/N?," trying to get her to talk, "You seem off" She started holding her breath trying not to speak but I know how this works.
She will hold her breath as long as she can but spill the beans when she has to get air.

Third Person P.O.V

As Aphmau, Jin, Adam and Ross all stared at F/N trying to get her to crack, F/N was trying to hold it in. As soon as she needed air she let out a gasp and said super quick, "James asked me out!" The room went quiet.

Adam P.O.V

I thought F/N as a daughter so there was no way she was going on a date! "WHAT!!" Me and Jess both said at the same time, but with different expressions. Before I could scold her telling her no Jess piped in and said, "OMG F/N THATS AMAZING!! WHEN? WHERE!" I looked over at Jin and Ross and in their face I could see the same feelings I had. They did not want her to go on a date.

Your P.O.V

I was super relived that mom wasn't mad at me, but the guys looked like they did. As mom was asking me her questions I cut her off by asking the guys, "Umm, guys. Is everything ok?" The all looked at eachother, back at me and yelled at the same time, "NO!" As all the boys were telling me all the reasons why I shouldn't go mom told me to go to bed and she'll handle them. I nodded and went off to bed. But I couldn't sleep.

I heard voices from downstairs mostly moms telling the boys that I am going and that they owe me an apology in the morning. Before I knew it I dozed off of the sound of moms voice.

I woke up to the glorious Friday, there was no school due to staff developing day so u walked downstairs to get breakfast and get ready for my date. At the end of the staircase stood Adam, Jin and Ross saying, "We're sorry for telling you that you can't go on the date with James." I hugged them and told them that is was alright the ate and started getting ready. James didn't tell me where we were going so I pack a swimsuit, tennis shoes, and some other things I might need. I wore a flower sun dress that was F/C and with a S/F/C details. Soon the door rang and I guess someone must have answered it as I was coming downstairs cause u heard the door open.

I found out that mom opened it and the boys not to far behind her. "Hey James!" As I came down. "Hey F/N. You look pretty." I blushed and said thank you and then we were off. "So James. You never told me where we were going." He looked at me then said, "Oh crapola! I forgot to tell you! Well were going to this waterfall with a pond below it and after a picnic." My eyes opened, "Really! I've always wanted to go swimming at a water fall." We laughed and soon we were there. In front of my eyes was a crystal clear pond and water fall. "Wow. James this is gorgeous!" I looked over and saw he was already in his suit. "Ready to swim?" He asked. I nodded and said, "Yeah. Let me just get changed. DONT. LOOK." He turned around and I got changed behind a tree. When came out James blushed pure red and the said, "So let's go swimming!"

Time Skip Cause I'm a Bit Lazy

As me and James reached my house I said thank you and that I'm glad you asked me out. I was walking to the door when James said, "F/N wait!"

James P.O.V

Should I? I mean I really want to. Oh god! Before my mind could decide my mouth decided for me saying, "F/N wait!" She turned around and said, "Yeah what is?" Well no going back now.

Third Person P.O.V

James walked up to F/N,pulled her close, brought her lips closer to his, and kissed her. F/N was in shock with her eyes wide open, but slowly closed melting into the kiss. As it broke F/N had no clue what to do so all in one breath said, "ThanksforthedateIhadagreattimeseeyoulater!" She then ran to the door, opened it and ran all the way into her room.

Jess and the guys all came to her room asking why she ran in the house so quickly. This time F/N had no time to react so she blurted it all out, "I KISSED JAMES!!" Jess fangirled as all the boys ran outside chasing James 5 blocks. F/N could not believe it, she just had her first kiss.

Hey sup me peeps!! Thanks for reading this chapter of my story and don't forget to vote, comment and follow!!

P.s. Sorry for the lack of story's again but I did make a Laurence X reader 1 shot so feel free to check it out!